• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Customizing house

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've a house but i've customized it from a simple plot.
Now i want to change it. It says that i have to release some furniture before customizing. But in that furnitures there are many items. How have i to do?
All things disappears if i release the furniture and customize the house? Have i to put all things in some chests?
There's some bugs that i have to know?
Please help me that i don't want to miss my items :(
And please speak very easy that i know english not very well :(
Thanks

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you have 'deeded' containers like the Boiling Cauldron, Fish Tank, Elven Dresser those kind need to be emptied and redeeded and then you can customize.
Hope that Helps

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Then i have to take all the things into some normal chest. It's the only way to do, isn't it?
And for the aquarium? I have to buy all bowls to put in the fishes? :(

Ankanna

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, you have to put your fish in bowls, then redeed your aquarium. You have to remove all elven containers such as fountain of life also. Hope this helps. :)

P

Papadom

How to you redeed...? I'm haing trouble redeeding my fountain of life.

T

T_Amon_from_work

FoL - you need to release it, then axe it. Speak "I wish to release this", target the FoL. then take an axe to it and it will redeed.