• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Customization problems

Lady Akeeta

Crazy Cat Lady
Stratics Veteran
I just last night reactivated my 3rd account. I went to the Origin store and bought for it: Time Of Legends, Gothic pack, Rustic pack, Kings collection , High Seas and the housing and bank pack. So, I went to customize my new character's new house, and some items, namely the crystal and shadow arches, walls, etc are grayed out and say I need to buy the latest expansion. But I did buy the latest expansion. What is the problem? Are these items under the Stygian Abyss expansion which I cant seem to find, to buy it?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those walls were originally part of the 9th anniversary pack. If you check uo.com you'll see that Stygian Abyss has been removed from the store. This is because all accounts will be upgraded to include it when the Endless Journey is launched in the next publish.

Lady Akeeta

Crazy Cat Lady
Stratics Veteran
So how do I get the 9th anniversary pack then? And the lack of stygian abyss has no bearing on any type of house customization?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes, you won't have any of the SA (gargoyle) tile sets - and I think the crystal and shadow may have been included in it too, but I'm not 100% sure on that. I'd just be patient for a while to be honest