• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Customizable Fel Castle for sale - Baja

Skrylox

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trinsic swamp near the water. Taking offers. Great for cross shard storage etc.

Baja castle1.JPG

Baja Castle 2.JPG Baja Castle 3.JPG

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Castles are given away for free on Baja, but good luck
Tram Custom Castles should sell for something on Baja, no? I understand Fel and perhaps Classic, but Tram Custom should still have a market

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Tram Custom Castles should sell for something on Baja, no? I understand Fel and perhaps Classic, but Tram Custom should still have a market
Not really. I think I was the last person to buy a Custom Castle on Baja because it was for the Zoo and I gave them 50M for it. It was given away to a returning player for free.

Zarak

Visitor
Not really. I think I was the last person to buy a Custom Castle on Baja because it was for the Zoo and I gave them 50M for it. It was given away to a returning player for free.
Where are these free castles being given away on Baja? I'm in need. Lol

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Where are these free castles being given away on Baja? I'm in need. Lol
I just called out in gen chat if anybody wanted a castle if no reply I was gonna just drop it. The person I gave it to still owns it so that is a good deal for the shard.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just called out in gen chat if anybody wanted a castle if no reply I was gonna just drop it. The person I gave it to still owns it so that is a good deal for the shard.
I know someone who is looking for one. Going to be on tonight?