• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Custom MMO Figures

TazzUGK

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi everyone I hope no one minds this here but the wife and I have decided to try something. We are now creating custom MMO figures that are hand sculpted and painted. Being we have no real advertising budget to really get things started I am starting with different forums.

All characters are hand sculpted using terracotta, fired and then hand painted. We are just about finished with the first prototype which is my character from Ultima Online. You can check my site to see what pictures we have so for @ www.undergroundknight.com

Hope this is ok to post here if not feel free to remove it or move it to another section.

Thanks everyone and any questions feel free to contact me.

Tanks again

J

Jango

Hey just wanted to say that from what I can see it looks like you're really talented and could provide one hell of a service.
It seems like what would really bring the characters to life would be the colors, and you have no pictures of a colored one. The last picture, the picture of the finished product and therefore of course the most important one of all....is a red x. You might want to get that looked at.

TazzUGK

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Jango. The goofy thing is taking longer to dry than I thought. have to wait for him to get bone dry before we can put him in the kiln other wise he will look like he tried that armagedon spell and went kaboom :p

He should be fired this week and finished being painted by the end of next week. I will get pics up as soon as there is a finished product.

Thanks