• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

custom gaming earphones

gngrduncan

Visitor
Anyone tried buying from this website? They are called Big Ear and they offer home service for molding your ears for custom in-ear monitors and then they'll mail the product within a few weeks. They also do have instructions for DIY molding where they'll send a molding kit then you'll mold your ears and send back the kit with the molds. Some of their products are really intriguing and of course, I'd love to know if anyone here tried their products yet.

Any other recommendations?

This is how they look.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp7Hv5Svfr8

No, I haven't, so I can't say about this store, but I have this similar one and I got my one from auction deals online at Reecoupons, because they have quite good deals,
I must say once check on there you will find various stores from there, I hope it will work for you.