• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cursor target current

Nero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Is there a way to assign a hotkey or Lua command to close the "cursor target current" (health) bar in the Enhanced Client? The close all healthbars / containers / corpses hotkeys do not clear that bar.

I know the bar disappears if i click escape, but I need to clear it with a hotkey to get a longer macro working.
Unless, is there a way to assign a hotkey for escape?

The only workaround I found so far is to create a macro that targets something in the main bag, which will bring up that item as the "cursor target current", and when I move a step, the bar disappears. Is there another way?

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is there a way to assign a hotkey or Lua command to close the "cursor target current" (health) bar in the Enhanced Client? The close all healthbars / containers / corpses hotkeys do not clear that bar.

I know the bar disappears if i click escape, but I need to clear it with a hotkey to get a longer macro working.
Unless, is there a way to assign a hotkey for escape?

The only workaround I found so far is to create a macro that targets something in the main bag, which will bring up that item as the "cursor target current", and when I move a step, the bar disappears. Is there another way?
Try a "command action" with
Code:
script TargetWindow.ClearPreviousTarget()