• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cursed Doom arties

R

Righteous

As far as I know only berserkers are giving them at this time.

R

RenaLynne

You cannot get cursed artys right now (unless you buy them). They were from the Ophidian invasion and Magincia.

J

jelinidas

yup, Berserkers will drop them sometimes. Got Spirit of the Totem on cats yesterday. Mr. Berserker also had a scythe on him too!

V

Veganite

As far as I know only berserkers are giving them at this time.
Well that would explain why so many are currently for sale, but the items have been around longer than the Berserkers. Did whatever you could get them from before stop giving them?

R

Righteous

This isn't the first go around for Cursed Doom Arties. For Hollween 2006 you where able to kill some boss monster to get them. And you where able to get them from the berserkers, Light Demons and Void Demons during the magincia invasion, and from what I understand the berserkers in moonglow are suppose to give them. I am not sure whatelse gave them. I expect something else during this invasion will give them as well.

Righteous.

R

RenaLynne

Wow, okay, havent gotten any myself from current invasion or heard of anyone else getting any either. Guess they are though, hmm.

C

Connor_Graham

Wow, okay, havent gotten any myself from current invasion or heard of anyone else getting any either. Guess they are though, hmm.
I've gotten quite a few of them from the Berserkers in the Rift, as well as a couple from the Berserkers in Nujelm.

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
yup, Berserkers will drop them sometimes. Got Spirit of the Totem on cats yesterday. Mr. Berserker also had a scythe on him too!
Those are not Doom arties and not cursed.

I've gotten quite a few of them from the Berserkers in the Rift, as well as a couple from the Berserkers in Nujelm.
Cursed Doom arties - like the ones you get in the Gauntlet?!?

If yes, which ones?

C

Connor_Graham

If yes, which ones?
Yes, the same ones you get in Doom, just Cursed.

If I remember right, I got a Staff of the Magi x2, Gauntlets of Nobility, Hunter's Headdress, The Dragon Slayer x2, Bracelet of Health, and Holy Knight's Breastplate x3.....give or take 1 or 2. I'm thinking I also got at least one other but can't remember what it was.

P

packrat

If yes, which ones?
During the Magacina invasion I got almost all of them. With the exception of the Jackals collar. I got an orni of the magician. And it got looted this week by one of those liches that went poof before I could kill it.
Then I got a totem last week from a Berz and a staff of the magi. It seems like the dropped faster last week than this week.

J

jelinidas

If yes, which ones?

orny a couple weeks ago. Cursed. Drops are not frequent for me, but I don't farm em either. Those dang birds tear me up!

J

jelinidas

If yes, which ones?

Spirit of the Totem is a Doom Artie btw...
The one I got from Mr. Berserkers in the Rift was cursed...