• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cursed Arties- trading for cursed Staves of the Magi

• Thread starter Dark_Schneider
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Dark_Schneider

I have multiples of just about all of the cursed arties.

Most I will do 1 for 1. Some of the less popular ones we can discuss multiples for 1 staff.

The following items will only trade for more than one staff: (I'm sure many may not agree with this ratio but with the release of the staff of pyros I don't think the cursed SoM's are worth much)

2 staffs for 1:

Spirit of the Totem
Armor of Fortune
Hat of the Magi
Arcane Shield
Midnight Bracers
Divine Countenance
Voice of the Fallen King
Bracelet of Health
Ring of Vile
Ring of Elements

5 staffs for 1 Ornament of the Magician or bulk, 20 staffs for 5 Ornys. (maybe high but i wouldn't be dissapointed to keep some of these
)

I

imported_Ibichi

Give me a day or so.....Still sorting things and have a possible sell for a mass amount of my items. I have alot of the staffs and I'm sure several could find a good home with you.

G

I have 3 staff. Would you trade one HOM and one ring of elements?

I

imported_Death of Hemp

I think your right, its worth less than it would have been if Pyros didn't exist. Still uber though, scnp mage wep with fc1, pretty darn handy.

I might trade at a ratio of three staffs for every two hats of magi. I have about 15 staffs to get rid of. ICQ me if interested at 405-364-158.

D

Dark_Schneider

<blockquote><hr>

I have 3 staff. Would you trade one HOM and one ring of elements?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, do you mind if the HOM is 250/255 durability? (i tried one on heh)

D

Dark_Schneider

<blockquote><hr>

I think your right, its worth less than it would have been if Pyros didn't exist. Still uber though, scnp mage wep with fc1, pretty darn handy.

I might trade at a ratio of three staffs for every two hats of magi. I have about 15 staffs to get rid of. ICQ me if interested at 405-364-158.

[/ QUOTE ]

That sounds like a good ratio, I can't get on right now so im not sure how many hats i have, gonna trade one to Uvtha and one has 250/255 so i dunno how much people care abotu 5 dura lol (i guess since its cursed not much?)