• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Current Training

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So what are you currently Training for? I'm activly on Battleship V looking to get my Dreadnought. Got most of the small stuff out of the way and now down to 20+ day skills =(

K

Kerovan

Currently working on Weapons Upgrade V. I will be working on nothing but gunnery skills until Aug.

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh man Gunnery has about as much in it as spaceship command. Every bit of it as yummy too. Kerovan, which gun are you working towards?

B

Belmarduk

Rico plays Eve *gasp* :)

I am currently skilling that I can fly my carrier WELL.
Then perhaps dreadnought ...la :)

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ha I'm closer to a Dread so I am going the other way around. Lots of month long skills but I can't wait to siege a POS.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rico plays Eve *gasp* :)

I am currently skilling that I can fly my carrier WELL.
Then perhaps dreadnought ...la :)
Yep. You can find me as

TS Rico, lol.

As far as actually playing...well, I wouldn't go that far. I don't have much actual play time (too busy playing UO) but I do take the time to train my character, lol. my account is nearly two years old, but I only have just shy of 9 million training points...la

Skycapp

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My account is almost 2 years old, but i haven't played but maybe a few months out of that time. I'm only at about 3.7mil SP.

Currently training Drones 5 and then finishing off cybernetics while i try to make some ISK smashing rocks.

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Skycapp we should go mining together one day!

BTW I have Gallente Battleship V now! On to Jump Drive Operation then Advance Spaceship command baby!

Skycapp

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm currently saving up for my Hulk, i have the skills, but still need the money for the ship and the fittings.

B

Belmarduk

41 mio SP here :thumbup:
Getting podded is starting to get expensive though slowly hehe

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welp, I'm going to start studying so I can get a ore mining ship. Since I really don't play much, I might as well make a little cash in the small bursts of time I am going to be on line. Was thinking about getting targeting up to lvl 3, but thought making some money wouldn't be a good thing seeing that the higher level skills are soooooo, expensive, not to mention the better ships and gear.

To be honest I have yet to spend more than 2 hours in game in a given week over the past 2 years, lol...la

D

Devilengine

I'm training my noob to be a salvager. Salvaging is fun. Kinda.

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Salvaging is cool. As long as you aren't being an A-hole and scanning down mission runners to salvage their missions before they are even done.

PS: Navigation V done, few days left till Warp Drive Op V and then Jump Drive Op I! Yay Capital ships I'll NEVER be able to afford!

Skycapp

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cleared Drone 5 and working on Cybernetics 4 now.

I have to say i picked a bad plan for skilling up, but i'll get it fixed soon enough.

D

deadeye

Scout drone 5 at the moment so I can use tier 2 Light and Mediums. Gonna raise the rest of my relavant drone skills from lvl 3 to 4, then I dunno. Probably work towards a specific ship I cant fly yet like a force recon.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't used drones yet, but have the skills trained. Spent a bunch of the cash I made salvaging on new skill training. Started working some of the social skills this weekend so I can get better missions.

Salvaging for the win. I run missions and then salvage the rat ships I kill. LOL, I make more isk in the salvaging then I do from the actual mission...la

D

deadeye

I haven't used drones yet, but have the skills trained. Spent a bunch of the cash I made salvaging on new skill training. Started working some of the social skills this weekend so I can get better missions.

Salvaging for the win. I run missions and then salvage the rat ships I kill. LOL, I make more isk in the salvaging then I do from the actual mission...la
Drones are handy for the higher level missions to deal with frigates that can avoid big missles and guns.

Ive got about 3/4 of my combat related skills to lvl 4 or 5. I got a Caldari Raven, solo lvl 4 missions, then come back with my Industrial and loot/salvage it before I turn it in. I get Caldari LP and their faction items are nice all around for a missle user/shield tanker. Ive nearly got my Navy Raven put together, once its done I'll be looting with it and Ill give up on salvaging with the Industrial for a while. The lvl 4 missions youre getting upwards of a mil bounty for every battleship so it pays better to get through the missions as quick as possible. Ill still have a tractor for easy looting. Once that ship is done, Ill probably start buying +5 implants. The big level 4's you can make 60+ mil on them with full looting/salvaging and a handful of social skills.

B

Belmarduk

With lvl 4 mission you can make good money
Bounty,loot and salvage together can be 30+ mio isk with certain missions.

About drones: Tech2 drones are worth it - Believe a Dominix Pilot who uses T2 sentrys/Heavys/Hammerheads T2 ;)

I used to fly with a cnr but to try something different I tried a T2 fitted Domi with T2 drones - Now I must say I prefer it to the cnr :)

Rico you still not got your mining barge?? Goto your wallet - set filter "Player Donations" ;) everylittle helps ..la

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL, I changed my mind again. I have the skills for the barge...but salvaging and can looting is more fun. Someone yelled "Guards" at me last night and dammit, if they didn't come and get me, lol. I think I need to read up on this game's mechanics, lol....la

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha thats awesome TSR! Don't take someone's loot unless they are not there or you can get away a bit faster. Don't be afraid to dock in station until the aggression timer is done.

12 days till advance spaceship command V is finished!

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was that flashing red tag that alerted the coppers. It was funny. I was going from asteroid field to asteroid field and I noticed some jagoff had alerted the local channel on my...and then he crossed the line. He used a cuss word *was shocked*. So I went to the field he was mining in...found one of his cans...opened it to see all sorts of ore loots. Too much for me to steal...so I figured I would kill the can...******* police podded me :). It was fun to watch the guys reation though. I think he spent the next 20 minutes coming up with some creative names for me, lol...la

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
haha! Did you actually kill the can? Thats hilarious! It would be been better if you stole a little bit of the ore and hoped he shot at you so you could kill him.

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
10:42:31 Notify Training of the skill Advanced Spaceship Command lvl 5 has been completed.

w00t

D

deadeye

10:42:31 Notify Training of the skill Advanced Spaceship Command lvl 5 has been completed.

w00t
Gartz. Cant say Im interested in Capitals. Not sure if I ever will be. One week left to bring all drone skills to the lvl 4/5 range and then 12 days of Cybernetics V. Meh lol.

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL I'm just doing Capital ships because I can. I'm pretty well rounded in most respects and figure heck one day I may be offered to pilot a Capital for a corp and should be ready. I am trying to raise the 1.5-1.7 billion for my Moros but I don't think it will happen at the rate I fall asleep and get killed in L4 missions :sleep2:

D

deadeye

Eh, just seems like a whole lot of isk to throw on the table. You cant even dock those things can you?

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can dock Dreadnoughts, Carriers, and Rorquals. Motherships and Titans are undockable.

D

deadeye

Cybernetics V done. Decided to do Caldari Frigate V next. Gonna knock out a few tier 2 frigate class piloting skills.

S

stumpy

Currently I'm training Navigation lvl 2, I played about a year ago, quit and promptly forgot my account details.
So starting a new account out of pure boredom today, using the trial and may keep playing again after that.

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back Stumpy. Hope you stick around this time!

I'm about ready to start Advance Weapon Upgrades V after I finish Large Hybrid V in about 3 days.

S

stumpy

Yeah I am considering it, will get to the end of my trial and make a decision. I aim to try alot more things than last time and to more than likely get into PvP if I stay around. Last time I played I had no real idea on any of the electronics side of it but I have experimented with it a bit and find it rather cool.

Oh well if anyone sees fit to contact an old UOer I'm going by the name Beaverhousen so I suppose I may see you out there in space.

D

deadeye

Next week and a half is Evasive Manuevering 5 and then Ceptors 1-4. Time to buy a snake set.

D

deadeye

Now working on Electronics Upgrades 4 and 5 followed by EAS to 4 and Cov Ops to 4.

K

Kormorant

*notices some of the names*

I feel the need of a suicide hello for some people :)

Current training is recon 5 / carrier 4 / command ships 5...

*goes to locator agents*