• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Current PvP situation EU

Scenic Nevins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We have been to Atlantic several times. Some years ago Ive been pretty succesful over there with my team and placed as 3rd in the Tournament of Champions (4p prize Tool) this year despite high Ping. Atlantic pvp has to be more organized and thus more stressful, at least if you wanna win Lots. On Europe it s more relaxed and easier.
Well.....I bet its less stressfull attacking pvm'ers :p
Thats sortof my point when I typed you should Chase pvp'ers instead of posting videos of you lot PKing pvm'ers and start a trash thread on a forum about them not pvp'ing enough =)

I think you guys should try out WoW. Now, I really dont like wow and I will state that anyone who likes it is a complete and utter muttonhead, but its pvp system outranks UO by miles.

Other then that, Europa is more or less PRO's now when most of W's alliance left. Who's up Next? :D

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was away from home last night, but i heard you was rolling around with a huge army, talking **** to the 2 max players we had online. Extending your i-ego as barely anyone online to show you the floor.

Its ok though, im here now... pop the harry, or you scared?

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good fun last night. Shame after all the smack talk you don't pull through
Was good fun, I'll say thanks to all. :)

We started well, wiped VP out, then we had to wait so long, we lost focus, we always do tbh.

Then Seany came along, their style was better, we completely bombed.
Part of our style, we have good fights, and very bad fights, that was a bad one.
We brought in Alan Hanson, Paul Merson and Gary Neville afterwards to do some post match analysis, and found a few flaws, lot of it because we're a bit rusty I think.

We were too spread out, we let a necro get through us, and completely underestimated him, our fields weren't good enough, we had people in the wrong places, etc.
Overall, yeah, VP did well, their healing, pushing and fielding was good.

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Ok My time to post and Shawarma on all of you!!!
and Its not intended to anyone in particular, just a general view.

Many videos shown are great proof of only one part of the fight, shows the highlights of the winning, tho not yet seen any videos, where you are humble enough to say you have died and show a death which we all know we all have died.
Yeah its very easy posting videos of the winnings and making points, like that, but we all got videos of each other killing someone else, does that proof you a better person or pvper, not really proofs much luck and biaseness but that another topic.

About PVP not being fair, well its not fair as some temps are more OP than others, for example, they have messed up archery to a points, its pointless playing it in PVP, I know I still do and I aint a killer either but Ive taken many people down along the way and will still use it.

I am more grateful we dont have ****ty Tamer PVP in Europa and we still actually PVPing and not using a pet to do the job and we chuck the odd spell!!

Although many will disagree here, if everyone here is soo sure of their skills, then make a pact, all use same suits, same skills, same all, and then real skill and ping will come into place, wont be the suits or the templates as all will be the same!

Europa is basically zerg PVP in all the guilds and its true, however denies it is blind, no guild will fight when heavily outnumberd, not even VP and I know its true, same goes for W and PRO.
Fighting for dieng is pointless, if you gonna PVP then make it more equal.
That also another issue in this PVP in Europa, there is no honor, even when someone is 1vs1, the guild members will step in a **** it up for the sake of being funny and stealing some pots which is ridiculous, then you ask why there is no good PVP either, Who wants to be zerg upon??
You PVPers are the only ones digging holes for each other, if you were more aware about your actions, then you may have more PVP, but you ruin it for yourselves.
Any templates you lose to, you will be the 1st crying on Strats to get it changed, then when it happens, you complain about breaking the balance or something being OP. Basically you are creating the situation by compaining and limiting the game even more and more till the point once again will be 2 or 3 viable templates to use.

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no guild will fight when heavily outnumberd, not even VP
Sorry but simply not true.

We always fight outnumbered, we refuse however to be **** talked into bad pvp [ie, trapping star room and bad bait tactics of **** talk to walk into a pre fielded and summoned enclosed space vs + numbers]. W have very much adopted the PRO tactic of "Much rather win than fight".

I can remember countless fights where Vp have fought a whole herd of 10+ PRO and W on separate occasions with 4-5 of us. 1 Normally playing from the USA. PRO will house hide permanently until they *think* they have a number advantage, or they'll place a trap like W have been doing and try goad people into it with **** talk.

W die then generally give up. Much like whats just happened in Destard a moment ago.

Epyco

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Ive never cried about anything pvp related.
PLEASE TAKE BACK ARCHERY NERF! Oh wait Im still the best archer walking this planet...
This sounds cocky so Ill also say something nice: We also have the best ninja dexxer (hsai), the best fieldmage (sean), the best pois dexxer (forgot his name) and best raze(raze)

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Inquiry as to how the biggest fight of the year broke out on... fire isle?

okay, i accidently gated our party to fire isle, instead of fire dungeon. So that explains our presence there for all of 10 seconds, what was Sir Melbourne doing there?

Epyco

Sage
Stratics Veteran

okay, i accidently gated our party to fire isle, instead of fire dungeon. So that explains our presence there for all of 10 seconds, what was Sir Melbourne doing there?
Even tho you´re proper strange Ill give you an answer.
He was (as he said later) killing demons (for whatever trammel reason). Was actually quite funny as he said in disco "come quickly demon island/castle (dunno what he called it)" and we were all like wtf is he doing there.
Long story short: We got there and rekt you.

PvP been nice lately, thanks @W @Pro

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It didn't. It wasn't as big as the fight in Ocllo, or the fight in Jhelom, or the one last week where PRO died 3 times trying to raid 5 vp in Despise then failed a star room trap.

Suffering memory loss?

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
I personally dont record them as I think its pointless, better things to do than make a video of a game.... But would we want everyone posting videos of the fights?
UO Youtube coming up next LOL!!
I guess we all can make videos if we wanted but as expressed before, no point in this, what do we get out of it apart from laughing a bit on a 20 year old game....
I am sure you got better things to do than make videos also mate, and you know it!! We have enough keyboard warriors as I say in this game!!:p

Ive never cried about anything pvp related.
PLEASE TAKE BACK ARCHERY NERF! Oh wait Im still the best archer walking this planet...
This sounds cocky so Ill also say something nice: We also have the best ninja dexxer (hsai), the best fieldmage (sean), the best pois dexxer (forgot his name) and best raze(raze)
Second best sorry, Robert Strongbow the King is better!!!:coco:

Sorry but simply not true.

We always fight outnumbered, we refuse however to be **** talked into bad pvp [ie, trapping star room and bad bait tactics of **** talk to walk into a pre fielded and summoned enclosed space vs + numbers]. W have very much adopted the PRO tactic of "Much rather win than fight".

I can remember countless fights where Vp have fought a whole herd of 10+ PRO and W on separate occasions with 4-5 of us. 1 Normally playing from the USA. PRO will house hide permanently until they *think* they have a number advantage, or they'll place a trap like W have been doing and try goad people into it with **** talk.

W die then generally give up. Much like whats just happened in Destard a moment ago.
True that you have fought outnumbered, many times as I have, not saying its a rule of thumb. but we all can say we have had moment when basically its been 6 vs 1, which I have many times fought you guys while you all dump on me, managed a quick some fun cool running aways before getting killed but yet we all have fought outnumbered and also not fought when we knew odds are just too great against us.

Last night on Europa....

FFS Mate!! Choose better songs!!

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a lot of disrespect on this thread, higher than average for stratics, is this what general chat is like?

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
5 1/2 hours of solid PvP tonight, you guys need me in your team, I am the best talent at finding PvP. :p

VP in Yew, nice fights on the roof, public Despises, followed by a public Harrower, hotly contested by Pro.

My Guildies were awesome, lot of fun, some intense stuff there - respect to everyone who fought us.
Thank you very much to WoY for helping us on the PvM side, beautiful team, couldn't have done it without you. :heart:

Knackered, good night Europa.

callum_fitzhugh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
5 1/2 hours of solid PvP tonight, you guys need me in your team, I am the best talent at finding PvP. :p

VP in Yew, nice fights on the roof, public Despises, followed by a public Harrower, hotly contested by Pro.

My Guildies were awesome, lot of fun, some intense stuff there - respect to everyone who fought us.
Thank you very much to WoY for helping us on the PvM side, beautiful team, couldn't have done it without you. :heart:

Knackered, good night Europa.
Great post :)

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone take any footage?
I've got some footage. Highlight for me was psycho tacos dying with 5 of his guild mates on screen vs 2 of us on screen. I'm trying to come up with a more original video title than "psycho doesn't decide"

Good to see the PvP is still so lively on EU.