• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Current PvP situation EU

Epyco

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Hi,

this is mainly to W as PRO is active and did improve since I came back last march.

W...You cry about pretty much everything. Yet you cant cry about something you have no clue about. PvP on EU is a 2-3 times per week event. You could increase it by playing more often. Thus you´d gain experience and might improve just like PRO did.
You guys lack serious leadership and individual skill level, cry about anything (especially dexxers) and 9 out of 10 of you play a parry mage. There is NO WAY one of you should die like you did just yestarday vs 3 dexxers on +6 parry mages.

I invite you to play on our shard and our facet more often. Gain experience and you might actually realize that there is not much to cry about. The game is, compared to other patches, nearly balanced (Im glad the pet situation hasnt reached EU yet...).
PvP more often, get better and you might put up a challenge.

Sincerely yours,
Epyc

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn, can't say I know what you are talking about. :(

All I know, is you're a tosser, and your guild are **** at pvp. :)

And yeah, I quit PvP in April, and I've not logged into UO for 3 weeks.

I've been crying on the boards instead. :)

Bit crap of you to take it here, when none of them post (or read?) here. But then you're a grade A **** anyway.

Don't play a parry mage btw, play a pure mage, big difference.

And yeah, dexxers are pretty OP in pvp right now, but funny how you and your kind always diverting away, focus on the tamer, focus on the tamers, focus on the tamers, not on how OP your templates really are...

Epyco

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I agree. My main dexxer (an archer) is pretty OP after the splint disarm and latest archer nerf...

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree. My main dexxer (an archer) is pretty OP after the splint disarm and latest archer nerf...

You do realise the only reason Pro and VP have got strong, is we quit?

We used to dominate you.

Even 3 weeks ago, my very last fight, was of about 5 of us, destroying your guild, admitted, you were the only one not there.

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For real though, you've never "dominated" you've "outnumbered" a fair few times. Would you lay money on your best 5 man team beating our best 5 man team in Wrong Area? No, i know you wouldn't.

You've always lacked the will to try properly, you all improved a bit, but you never went the whole hog. Plus the time in history where you all relied on Aj as being your sort of "carry" even though he's just an ec spell spammer and knows naff all about mage fighting in the field just led you all to death so many times.

You now just hold choke points and field up with no objective and no reasoning.

You've almost become pro.

*W field star room to high heaven with +5 numbers vs opposing team.

*W then say "Why you not coming in?? Afraid??" like we can't see that you have already admitted defeat by not coming out to fight in open field instead trying to maintain a goal-less choke point with + numbers.

I like you Cookie, but you're never ever going to dominate anything, you're Europa's version of HOT guild from Atlantic. Except here you all cry about non-existent cheats more.

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I cba to get into a boardfight with the 2 of you.
Far as I'm concerned, your guild is terrible at PvP, you guys are good, and along with Hsai, hold it up.

We've never relied on AJ, he hasn't even been with us through most of our UO pvp history.

When I actively pvp'd, your guild just vanished.
As it is about to now. :)

And I want it recorded here and now, you have about 20 active right now, we have say 4?
I want it noted, Epyc says the shard is his, and you and he are feeling pretty confident and invincible?
W are nothings?

How long, before I've disposed of your entire guild, I'm willing to take bets. :)
I think I will have got rid of you by Xmas.

Epyco

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I think I will have got rid of you by Xmas.
You most likely will get rid of my in the next couple of weeks. I can play like one or two evenings in the week, want to log on, pvp a bit and log off again. When I see you guys standing at luna doing **** all, only chatting in gen chat about w/e, it does annoy me. Thats the whole point of this thread disguised in the usual (and fun) ****talk.
I just wish you guys would pvp more often. Show me how you "own" us.

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you've either got better at trolling or you're more deluded than ever. :lol:

Goodluck. See you when you're back on here crying you died to our 6 active players again.

Kind Regards

Chap

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The shard is ours :brokenlink:
VP is on atl most of the day lol

btw, I heard GIMP is cool :thumbup:

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You most likely will get rid of my in the next couple of weeks. I can play like one or two evenings in the week, want to log on, pvp a bit and log off again. When I see you guys standing at luna doing shawarma all, only chatting in gen chat about w/e, it does annoy me. Thats the whole point of this thread disguised in the usual (and fun) ****talk.
I just wish you guys would pvp more often. Show me how you "own" us.

Tbh, I've just logged in, and we noted exactly this - we did know what this thread was and why. :)

And Sean, I'm as good as ever on the trolling, don't worry.

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was a bad fight for us, couple of our guys underestimated alchy at it's height, it happens.

I know of many fights we've won v you, shame you never post those, they are probably better in terms of skill. :)

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
was this when alchy was op? if it was why did he not super nova? unless i missed that

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
was this when alchy was op? if it was why did he not super nova? unless i missed that
You learn to use the supernova's when you need them, so for people who may x-heal or pot or make a good decision and you want the kill.

vs bad players who don't have a clue about the mechanics of the game you don't often have to use 100% of your characters abilities or even your own.

No point wasting a nova on someone who is obviously going to die, because i may want that nova in less than the cooldowns time to kill someone else.

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well man they have no excuses from what i saw in video u played very well..

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well man they have no excuses from what i saw in video u played very well..
This is the difference between people like Epyc, Hsai, Baggi and myself vs the rest of Europa's "Top players". Gandalf can stand and spout that i lost to Aj in the tournament all he likes, fact of the matter is, on top of destroying everyone on Europa 1v1 more than i've ever lost to anyone[excluding Epyc] I have proof that i do not run from a fight, I will openly start a fight vs 4 of the "best guild on the shards" top players on a simple alchemy parry mage and still not run away, call for help AND actually get kills, how often do you see Gandalf or Robert Clarin doing things like that? Yet they're always in gen chat, giving it large.

Until some of these trash talkers can produce some performances like over the years Epyc and I have shown [ie our Harrower Shame escape video] or any of the numerous videos i've posted on youtube Shaun O'hara [shameless plug] + all the other occasions that are not video documented, i have no reason to feel a dented ego. Yes Aj casts in EC and is fast, 1 out of 5 fights he may beat me and he managed it in the laggy arena at a tournament, great stuff, happy for him, does it mean he's better than me? Be real. Does Gandalf managing to beat him but not beat me or Epyc make him better than me or Epyc? No, what a stupid thing to spout over and over. Everyone knows we are a class above the rest, hence why everyone is so bitter towards any playstyle we adopt, hence why they try to talk about my real life in gen chat. All the time, unknowingly feeding my ego, because i love the attention.

Are W the best guild on the shard on ANY day of the week? No, don't be daft, they lack coordination, leadership, integrity. Theres no organisation. They're more headless than PRO when it comes to an offensive, but they xheal better, i'll give them that.

With regards to the video irrespective of them "underestimating alchy at its height" even though this fight happened in August 2016, when Alchy had been around for an age[and all the other times they've died in conflags, just goes to show and sum up W entirely - They do not learn from their mistakes in pvp.

Bear in mind, I only started recording fights in 2016. I have years of fighting on Europa destroying PRO, sending them inactive, countless fights vs hordes of W getting slaughtered, without Epyc because he's only recently returned to UO really.

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pretty good troll yourself, I hope you don't believe all that. :)

like I said, we've beaten you plenty of times, you should show the videos, they show more skill, they don't show players using fotm, they do show teamwork and in general better teamplay.

you show that video nonstop, because it was one of our worst ever fights.

we had 2 guys make a chronic mistake, they know it.

and by the way, i'm admitting 4 of your players are better than all of us, which makes our wins even better to be fair.

Epyco

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Nice vid sean, truly an expert of field fights! Unlike every single one of W. I dont remember ever getting rekt by W...Yet I do see potential in one of the Ghost guys and aj could be useful when he would have some more years of experience in field pvp. Other than that most of you guys dont even use pots as you regard them as "cheat" or "weak" - what the ****?

Raze(tmg)

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cookie get a grip man uv never and will never wreck vp
the only times uv won any fights is when u have mass numbers or trap star when vp have hardly anyone on so imo that aint wrecking the whole of vp
id love to know where our 20 active players are ?
and you say w only have 4 active players ??? look atthe pic man and stop the BS
all u seem to do is talk crap in gen chat like u are on here does it make u feel better trying to troll on gen chat or forums cos ur so bad in game?

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cookie get a grip man uv never and will never wreck vp
the only times uv won any fights is when u have mass numbers or trap star when vp have hardly anyone on so imo that aint wrecking the whole of vp
id love to know where our 20 active players are ?
and you say w only have 4 active players ??? look atthe pic man and stop the BS
all u seem to do is talk crap in gen chat like u are on here does it make u feel better trying to troll on gen chat or forums cos ur so bad in game?
It's a shame you guys are so blind.

I play my game killing you guys non-stop, and yet never seem to get credit for it, I log off many evenings with a good team win over you under my belt, and yet you all seem to come out like an angry swarm of bees in denial.

We do use numbers over you when we have them, but lets be honest, you've had the numbers all this year so far.
And you'll deny that, you guys are so WAAC, if we are ever winning a fight, you call in pvpers from Atl and Drach to beat us, that's how badly you take losing.
It's hilarious the lengths you go to.

If you want, I'll start recording, and it will be pretty humiliating for you. :)

I guess I must say thanks so much for all the hate, it's a compliment.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PvP is rocking on Europa at the moment and new players are always welcome. Here are some of the "greatest hits".

I wish they didn't nurf archery so much as I really enjoyed playing mine. Not a big deal I just made another character and enjoy the game still.

Pretty sure on every video we fight outnumbered but thats the way we roll.

Raze(tmg)

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow cookie what do u actually get outa talking so much BS do u show this to ur friends and think ur big or summat ?(that's if ya got any friends )
Really don't get why u post so much crap on here on gen chat
I'm sure some of ur w guys say more pvp less **** talk but yet u spout **** on here
Eypc only really posted to say about the pvp and u start with the BS
As for hate against u we lol at you rather than the hate cos u suck that bad we laugh at ur comments and actually laugh when u come on screen
So stop the bull and just pvp take some vids post everyone u do and see if u can back up what ur saying ?

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow cookie what do u actually get outa talking so much BS do u show this to ur friends and think ur big or summat ?(that's if ya got any friends )
Really don't get why u post so much crap on here on gen chat
I'm sure some of ur w guys say more pvp less **** talk but yet u spout **** on here
Eypc only really posted to say about the pvp and u start with the BS
As for hate against u we lol at you rather than the hate cos u suck that bad we laugh at ur comments and actually laugh when u come on screen
So stop the bull and just pvp take some vids post everyone u do and see if u can back up what ur saying ?
You cried.
I've listened.
I'm back.
Prepare to die insanely.
No more talking, enjoy. :)

Scenic Nevins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea, I cry about you guys not pvping enough...
To be fair though...there are shards that have more active pvp then Europa. Most of the guys you lot attack ingame dont do pvp. Then Why not get the competition on another shard? :D

Epyco

Sage
Stratics Veteran
To be fair though...there are shards that have more active pvp then Europa. Most of the guys you lot attack ingame dont do pvp. Then Why not get the competition on another shard? :D
We have been to Atlantic several times. Some years ago Ive been pretty succesful over there with my team and placed as 3rd in the Tournament of Champions (4p prize Tool) this year despite high Ping. Atlantic pvp has to be more organized and thus more stressful, at least if you wanna win Lots. On Europe it s more relaxed and easier.

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We chained VvV, Despise, Terra, Oaks last night.
Called it out in General Chat.
No sign of VP.
All mouth, no trousers. :)

Raze(tmg)

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol cookie changing what ppl put to make him look good dude get a life
How is our guild massive ?
As was said above we have like 6 active players one of which only gets to play 2-3 times a week when he has work so please name the mass of players we have ?
If your going by uo.com and been stalking our guild on there u might find that some have more than one account so even with two u get up to 14 chars ?
And tbh most of the most active have kids and a life so actually do stuff with them rather than playing ?
show us how good u are and use ur oaks skulls tonight and we don't mean at 12 o clock at night when u reckon it's prime time
Pop the harry at a reasonable time use ur mass numbers and we will see what happens

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol cookie changing what ppl put to make him look good dude get a life
How is our guild massive ?
As was said above we have like 6 active players one of which only gets to play 2-3 times a week when he has work so please name the mass of players we have ?
If your going by uo.com and been stalking our guild on there u might find that some have more than one account so even with two u get up to 14 chars ?
And tbh most of the most active have kids and a life so actually do stuff with them rather than playing ?
show us how good u are and use ur oaks skulls tonight and we don't mean at 12 o clock at night when u reckon it's prime time
Pop the harry at a reasonable time use ur mass numbers and we will see what happens

Happy to pop Harry whenever, always am, we have the history of popping most in primetimes and announcing, and winning, as I say, we usually win objectives.

Something we'll almost never see VP do.

You guys have to rely on the work of others, you are cowards.

We only held back last night, because it was clear you didn't have 20 on to compete with our 5.

It's no wonder you guys have to call us back when we quit, because without us, it doesn't happen.

Raze(tmg)

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Really u have popped the most ?
And we never pop a harry ?
U might find we have popped the last two Harry's on eu and kept them both after leaveing te harry up not killing it straight away
And what do I class as prime time ?
And if ur happy to pop a harry at any time pop it tonight then and I don't mean poping it at midnight pop it in actual prime time

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Really u have popped the most ?
And we never pop a harry ?
U might find we have popped the last two Harry's on eu and kept them both after leaveing te harry up not killing it straight away
And what do I class as prime time ?
And if ur happy to pop a harry at any time pop it tonight then and I don't mean poping it at midnight pop it in actual prime time
You might find I've quit for the last 2 months - I'm talking all of UO history, and especially recent years, you guys have such short term memories.

We have easily popped the most, you have no idea.

You do some, but only when you are extremely massive, and you know it will be completely uncontested, you guys are the joke.

Primetime can be 20:00 to 23:00gmt. We usually play later.

And to be completely honest, I don't think we will act on your commands, you guys are so desperate, and so rubbish, we'll do it when we want.
(Might do tonight, if we do, we'll let you know).

I think the feeling in W, is you guys act like such dickheads, we are not here to make the game happen for you.

{as we are typing, Ed Marlo and Epyc just lost a champ spawn to us, keep up guys}.

Last edited:

Epyco

Sage
Stratics Veteran
{as we are typing, Ed Marlo and Epyc just lost a champ spawn to us, keep up guys}.
If you maggot ever dare to use my name again, at least tell the truth. Ed and I were on dexxers (He on his samp) and we killed psy and then 2 parry mages raiding. Then I had to leave and log off. What happened afterwards is none of my business tho I got told you came back with +5 people. I wasnt there so I didnt loose anything. Get the facts right freaking pinocchio

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you maggot ever dare to use my name again, at least tell the truth. Ed and I were on dexxers (He on his samp) and we killed psy and then 2 parry mages raiding. Then I had to leave and log off. What happened afterwards is none of my business tho I got told you came back with +5 people. I wasnt there so I didnt loose anything. Get the facts right freaking pinocchio
LOL.
the I HAD TO LEAVE excuse.
You're a classic. :)
We took the Champ off you, no worries, we won, like we always do, the result was a no brainer.

Raze(tmg)

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not commanding anything just want u to back up your crap on here and prove u always own us and pop a harry if u got the balls

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not commanding anything just want u to back up your crap on here and prove u always own us and pop a harry if u got the balls
While you guys were giving it your all on the forums, we just disposed the other known PvP guild on EU of their spawn.
They had an amazing pet btw, but we don't whine about pets or tamers, we killed the tamer, and had to lure the pet 5 miles away it was so effective. :)

Feel free to join in anytime, no sign of VP so far, uncontested last night, free raids all morning, you will have to adjust back to reality soon.
(Pro did raid all last night btw, thx Pro, was fun)
Like I said, W had to quit PvP, to allow VP and Pro to rebuild.
We were successful on rebuilding you, now we are back. :)

Raze(tmg)

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow ur so good
And as we've said it's called having a life cookie we ain't all like u and have no life outside uo
Cya tonight