• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Cupids Carapace (and misprint)

R

risksdaelf

On Legends I am currently Selling on my vendor in luna both "cupids carapace" and the EM typo version of which I only know of my one "cupid's carapace" again they are on my luna vendor for sale together some come take a look and buy them!
Legends Luna X1003 Y563 Event Items

The cupid's carapace's are now reduced in price yet again and being sold seperatly come check it out!!!!

Attachments

R

risksdaelf

Shield Stamped With The Mark of the ShadowLords is also on the vendor 25mil
Aswell As Cuddly Bear for Risks Da Elf 40mil

Attachments

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The typo is actually the Cupids Carapace version, it should properly be labelled Cupid's Carapace.

R

risksdaelf

If you look at the majority of the ones given by the EM's they pretty much all say "cupids" so "cupid's" is in fact the rarer of the two aka the typo even though it is considered proper English.

R

risksdaelf

:p lol sorry I mistyped that while cupid's is proper English. It is the misprint in this case in that the majority of the shirts given out were "cupids"

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe Cupids is how the americans spell it. American english is different to the Queens english alot of the time.

R

risksdaelf

No, it represents ownership in this case so cupid's is correct.

The reason I consider cupid's and EM typo is the fact there are ~50 that say "cupids" and to my knowledge only the one with "cupid's"

R

risksdaelf

Marked Down Prices on remaining items including:
bag containing 1x "cupids carapace" and 1x "cupid's carapace" now 45mil
Cuddly Bear for Risks Da Elf now 30mil