• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cuda...We need to help MageCru.....

• Thread starter Tovladian Soltyr
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

Tovladian Soltyr

Today I get a message from her bragging about her new luna house right by the stables......"The Stables" I thought to myself, how the heck did she place there!??!....

Well I get there to see a very sad sight :(

A house made out of Plain Wood Crates and Liquor bottles (Yeah the Liquor bottles gave it away as being MageCru we know her fawness for the Rotgut)

I mean come on, plain wood crates....that's the equivalent of cardboard boxes in present day speak :(. She's getting worse Cuda....what ever can we do?!?!

*sniffles*

:p :p :p ROFL Just picking on ya Cru :p.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*shakes head and mumbles* I woulda never thought it had gotten this bad!

*Walks off looking sad*

D

Deadly Shadow

Tov you are sssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooo bad. She will get ya you know.

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hahaha, I saw that earlier too. I wondered who in the world did that! Anways I got a kick out of it. Nice Cru. lol :D

S

Sorcon Gartius

All her dragon children would take care of her...But she forgot to feed them and they all died.

MageCruella

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tov, you are just jealous because I have a Luna house and you don't. So what if it takes a little upkeep on a daily basis.

Get up...build a little...drink a little...build a little..drink a little...drink a little..drink a little..drink...........................zzzzzzzzzzzzz:sleep2:

btw: Deadly is right..I will get you! No worries, I am patient and creative.

Maybe I will send "My Mother" to get you. You better watch out for those cookies!

T

Tovladian Soltyr

Tov, you are just jealous because I have a Luna house and you don't.

HEY NOW.....Just cause it's the "Baltic Avenue" of Lunaopoly doesn't mean you have any right to treat it like it's not a property at all Mrs. Community Chest!!!!

:p

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
She got that idea from the mongbats that have taken over the once proud City of Magencia :D

Only thing is the mongbats get thier deposits back from the empties :eek:

Btw whoever is sitting next to Cru tonight at the auction plz try to hold her upright in the chair and make sure she gets home safe to her cardboard i ermm mean wooden crates :eek:

MageCruella

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is an auction tonight?

Do they have a snack "bar"?

dancing maybe?

*LOLing all the way home*