• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cu Stat Question

Xoos

Journeyman
Training up my first pet, Snarls Barkley, a Chiv/AI Cu. I'm nearing the end. Right now planning on only Chiv/AI. Would you go with 650 HP / 750 Mana or would you go 625 / 900 Mana? Might seem like a silly question I guess but I'm just not really sure about how much mana to give him because I'm still trying to get healing to 120 before I put chivalry on him. Don't really know how much mana he'll burn through once Chiv is thrown into the mix.

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
It's my understanding the mana isn't so key as the mana regen is cus they will just burn through the mana in boss fight and be building it up for next attack hense extra mana will just add few more attacks at start before it runs out and starts regeneration process to do another mana type attack. Where HP would give you more buffer rm for keeping pet healed. I'm no tamer expert though. So prbly better to wait for other opinions.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I swore that's way I was explained it. But it has been awhile. @Pawain
Yes pets use their Mana fast and rely on Mana Regen to continue fighting. Unless they are just a Bushido pet or just Ninja.

Unless you are doing content that is 30 secs long with a delay between the next fight. Some use 1500 Mana pets for the roof and regen between bosses.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Before you do that what are your other STATS/Resists/Regens/Damage/skills? Seems like a lot of points left over to be able to put on HP/Mana.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Before you do that what are your other STATS/Resists/Regens/Damage/skills? Seems like a lot of points left over to be able to put on HP/Mana.
Yup. I just read the OP. That dog started with a lot of HP and resists.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yup. I just read the OP. That dog started with a lot of HP and resists.
I didn't see anywhere it is stated what anything is really that is why I said he/she should post everything on the pup right now so he/she didn't maybe miss something.

Xoos

Journeyman
1682851120164.png 1682851147912.png 1682851175540.png 1682851206294.png 1682851269360.png

There he is on the last round. Still need to put Chivalry on and a 120 Chivalry scroll. I believe that costs 601 points. I'll have 265 left over I think:
1682851370365.png

He is a 75.02% intensity cu according to the calculator on uo-cah, if that helps.

Thanks!

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
View attachment 143188 View attachment 143189 View attachment 143190 View attachment 143191 View attachment 143192

There he is on the last round. Still need to put Chivalry on and a 120 Chivalry scroll. I believe that costs 601 points. I'll have 265 left over I think:
View attachment 143193

He is a 75.02% intensity cu according to the calculator on uo-cah, if that helps.

Thanks!
OK I see in the planner Chiv 100 at 501 points but are you going to use a Chiv 120 PS on it, it is not in the planner? Also know a lot of Tamers goin the 20/10/30 on Regens. Must of had the high cold/energy to start with.

Xoos

Journeyman
Yeah the planner won't give me the 120 powerscroll option for chiv until I actually add chivalry as a magical ability I think. So I left 100 points in the planner in the screenshot there to account for the scroll.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Some completed Cus look like that.
Finish it and save the 265 points.
Get the Chiv above 100.

Fight the things you will fight. Use healing/vetting/consume the way you will do in the future. Lore it. See where you want more points at that time. No need to rush. The base pet is great. Happy killing.