• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cu Sidhes, What do I need to control one?

• Thread starter Richtor Darkbane
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

Richtor Darkbane

What do you need to control Cu Sidhes? I have some confusion that something to do with necromancy can control them, or is it just tamers, and at how much taming/lore?

thanks.

A

Amgedpha

Only tamers are able to control cu sidhes. In the past, necromancers were able to tame cu sidhes, but that caused some outrage. So it got changed so only tamers can control those fellas.

The taming requirement is 101.1. You'll probably want both animal lore and taming sufficiently above that level for 99% control. I suggest you check out this calculator. Play with the numbers a little bit and see which combination could get you max control.