• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cu sidhe - how many taming slots used?

M

mookin1

Tamers get 5 or 6 control slots, anyone know? How many slots does the Cu sidhe use up?

J

joblackjon

Every character (even Tamers) have 5 control slots.

A Cu uses 4 control slots.

M

mookin1

Is there any decent pet I could use in combination with a CU then? I don't know of any worthwhile pets that use one slot.

F

frodofeet

Either:

- Giant Ice Worm (get this by burying a green thorn in snow)
- Deathwatch Beetle
(Both these pets are good for their poison ability)

- Frenzied Ostard
- Hell Hound
- Predator Hellcat

Try them all, see which you prefer (remember to make sure they are bonded before testing them out, else you might lose it).

I

imported_Hinotori

Something ridable. That way you have the ability to run away at great speeds if needed. (I don't usually use anything else with my cu. Just ride an ethy)

Other than that, I suggest the frenzied ossy until you're comfortable giving the cu sidhe the kill command first so it tanks. Just ride ossy and tell the cu to kill then hop off ossy and send it in.