• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cu Rez?

G

I was out training my cu on blood eles in Shame yesterday. I was stupid, and I died (happens a lot more than I want to admit). Anyway, after he killed the blood ele, he came back to my ghost. I got the message that he was trying to heal me. He did not rez me, and the message came again. I thought it was strange and I hung around, waiting to see if he could do it. His healing skill is only at 88 right now, so I am assuming that he failed twice. He did not try to do it again. I ran out of Shame and found a healer. After getting re-equipped, I went back in so he could train more. After a while, I died again (I get stupid a lot). He did not try to rez me again.

I thought it was strange and decided to look it up. After reading through the hunter's guide, there were mixed statements. Some say that a cu can rez. Some say that a cu can not. Some say that a cu can rez only if the bandage was applied before you died. I distinctly remember being in the grey world and seeing the "My First Cu is trying to heal you" message twice. Is this supposed to happen? Has anyone had this happen to them? If so, I'm excited to see it and can't wait until he GM's healing! At least my cu can cover my stupidity! hehe, well, here's to dreaming that something can cover my mistakes. hehe

G

I was out training my cu on blood eles in Shame yesterday. I was stupid, and I died (happens a lot more than I want to admit). Anyway, after he killed the blood ele, he came back to my ghost. I got the message that he was trying to heal me. He did not rez me, and the message came again. I thought it was strange and I hung around, waiting to see if he could do it. His healing skill is only at 88 right now, so I am assuming that he failed twice. He did not try to do it again. I ran out of Shame and found a healer. After getting re-equipped, I went back in so he could train more. After a while, I died again (I get stupid a lot). He did not try to rez me again.

I thought it was strange and decided to look it up. After reading through the hunter's guide, there were mixed statements. Some say that a cu can rez. Some say that a cu can not. Some say that a cu can rez only if the bandage was applied before you died. I distinctly remember being in the grey world and seeing the "My First Cu is trying to heal you" message twice. Is this supposed to happen? Has anyone had this happen to them? If so, I'm excited to see it and can't wait until he GM's healing! At least my cu can cover my stupidity! hehe, well, here's to dreaming that something can cover my mistakes. hehe

G

<blockquote><hr>

Your Cu will heal you, but will not rez you.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, if I'm understanding things correctly, my cu can attempt to rez me, but he can never succeed? Am I understanding this right?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Your Cu will heal you, but will not rez you.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, if I'm understanding things correctly, my cu can attempt to rez me, but he can never succeed? Am I understanding this right?

I

imported_Desolation87

Correct.

How amazing would it be though if they could rez?!?!?

I

imported_Desolation87

Correct.

How amazing would it be though if they could rez?!?!?

G

Thanks for clearing that up. It seems to be a bit useless to me, but then again, there are more useless things in Sosaria. heh

G

Thanks for clearing that up. It seems to be a bit useless to me, but then again, there are more useless things in Sosaria. heh

G

Could one of the mods please, please, please with a strawberry on top please make a sticky post with the title line "Cu's will not res owners or anyone else". This is another one of those topics that come up time after time along with the para deduct vs peace/lead/beatdown tame deduct.
Just wondered.

(would help if the search function worked better too, but thats another story)

G

Could one of the mods please, please, please with a strawberry on top please make a sticky post with the title line "Cu's will not res owners or anyone else". This is another one of those topics that come up time after time along with the para deduct vs peace/lead/beatdown tame deduct.
Just wondered.

(would help if the search function worked better too, but thats another story)