• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cu resists?

Merth

Journeyman
i have my cu’s training at 93 so should finish first level today. This is my first cu so im thinking just a generic all purpose. Is there an ideal set of resist numbers for all purpose?

SouthPaw

Lore Master
i have my cu’s training at 93 so should finish first level today. This is my first cu so im thinking just a generic all purpose. Is there an ideal set of resist numbers for all purpose?
For all purpose you could go with 80/75/70/70/70 or 80/80/60/65/80. I've used both and they both work well. You might not be able to do that with your cu though because your resists can only add up to 365 total and Cu's tend to have high cold and energy resist, so it depends on what your cu currently has. You CANNOT lower resists, so if your cu has 85 cold or energy resist, you're stuck with it and have to adjust other ones lower.

Start with 80 physical resist-you definitely want that. High fire resist is also recomended (75-80).

Post what resist your cu currently has and then we can make more specific recommendations.

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Yes, Physical at 80, then Fire at least 75, Poison the lowest, Cold/Ene at least 70
what is the initial resist of you cu?
better have a cu with all resist lowest of 70

Merth

Journeyman
I’ll look when I get off tonight. I believe its 84 cold and 79 energy if i remember right. Dont remember the rest offhand tho Im pretty sure fire is like 35

SouthPaw

Lore Master
I’ll look when I get off tonight. I believe its 84 cold and 79 energy if i remember right. Dont remember the rest offhand tho Im pretty sure fire is like 35
Probably best to go with 80 physical, 80 fire, 84 cold, 42 poison, 79 energy then.

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Cu is better cold and energy very low

Inviato dal mio GT-I9301I utilizzando Tapatalk

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
Cus do not need poison resist. Set Physical to 80 and Fire to max.

You will find no Mob that a Cu can not solo that does poison damage.

A perfect Cu looks like this:

Kills everything!

View attachment 88909
Oh Wow, glad I found this post. I found a Black CU with 60,45,70,45,70 resists and 590 HP, 611 STR

I'm scared to set poison and energy back up since they rolled perfect 70. How would you build this one???

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh Wow, glad I found this post. I found a Black CU with 60,45,70,45,70 resists and 590 HP, 611 STR

I'm scared to set poison and energy back up since they rolled perfect 70. How would you build this one???
Don't do anything with that Cu. Someone is looking for those resists and HP in traders hall.

Either PM the guy or make a new post there with a pic of the stats and resists. Some players want those resists and it being black adds to the value.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Yeah, I think that x/x/70/x/70 resist Cu is the perfect resist base to work from. 80/75/70/70/70 is ideal.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Cu is better cold and energy very low

Inviato dal mio GT-I9301I utilizzando Tapatalk
Actually, they're best with low Cold, high Energy. 70 Cold and 85 Energy. Can go 80/80/70/50/85 then. Physical > Fire > Energy > Cold > Poison is the resist priority, the most commonly encountered damage types. I'd gladly accept lower Poison for higher Energy, especially overcap Energy.