• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Mining] Crystallised Blackrock - Locations?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can mine it in Ter Mur
It can be loot on dug up ore elementals

Can it be dug on any facet? or just Ter Mur?

Do spawning earth/dull copper/shadow elementals have it? or just ones dug with a gargoyle pick?

I need to add accurate information to the item catalogue entry, help please?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So far i only found them on digged up elementals on the Ter Mur Facet.

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've never dug it up while mining in Felucca. It did spawn on some of the ore elementals I dug up though.

During the halloween event, I never saw any as loot on the Earth Elementals in Shame.

Stayin Alive,

BG

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I've gotten several from Dull Copper elementals I've killed with my sampire in the Yamotsu Mines in Tokuno. So yes, you can get it on a drop outside of the new lands.

I have not tried this in level 2 shame to see if it drops there.

-OBSIDIAN-

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oki, so in addition to the original cavern of the discarded spawn they can be obtained by mining in Ter Mur, but not elsewhere and from all types of ore elementals, either dug up or spawning (dulls in Shame, dulls and shadows in the mine), but not earth elementals.

Is that correct?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oki, so in addition to the original cavern of the discarded spawn they can be obtained by mining in Ter Mur, but not elsewhere and from all types of ore elementals, either dug up or spawning (dulls in Shame, dulls and shadows in the mine), but not earth elementals.

Is that correct?

I can confirm all that.

The higher the ore elementals color the bigger chance for a Crystalinne Blackrock.

OccupyEA

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have gotten them occasionally off Dull Coppers in the big desert area full of scorpions that is kinda west of Vesper. We call it Scorpion Beach, don't know the area's actual name.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The Desert of Compassion

It's the location of the Compassion shrine.