• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crush dat bottom lane.

A

AuraVoid

Who is the best ad champ of bot and who do they have the best synergy with?

H

Hideidaran

Gravs + Soraka.
I have tried that combination many times, it has never failed for me! ^^

S

Schwagbert

Varus/Kog + Nunu.
Vayne + Blitz/Leona/Taric/Naut.
Urgot/Varus/Kayle solo.*
Blitz + Ali. Naut + Blitz. Ali + Naut.
Ez + Talon works for me and a friend.
Leona + J4 is suppose to be scary.
Nautilus/Blitz + Garen.

*Solo bot lane means you have a roamer (eve, twitch, ali all great here), and is a challenge. The way me and my friends insure a successful solo bot lane is to invade enemy blue and give it to the bot laner.

A

AuraVoid

I find that Leona is amazing with Kog'maw as well, about as good as Nunu I'd say. I don't know about Varus though.

Adiados

Sage
Stratics Veteran
The way me and my friends insure a successful solo bot lane is to invade enemy blue and give it to the bot laner.
You know, I never thought about doing that for some reason. I'll have to try it next time I get the nerve to duo.

S

Schwagbert

You know, I never thought about doing that for some reason. I'll have to try it next time I get the nerve to duo.
Hehe. We usually only do it if we're a full premade, because it's hard to convince a random jungle or mid that bot lane gets the blue. And for some reason most people now just go in and if they get a kill or get seen they just go b instantly, so it can be hard to convince people to stay around and actually get blue. You also have to hightail it over to your own blue and take it for your jungle/mid.

A

AuraVoid

Not only does that help the solo bot but it can really screw up some junglers who are dependent on blue buff.