• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crowd control?

H

Hukk

A question to those who've been playing beta...

What's the CC like in PvP? Can you actually fight in PvP or do you get CCd to death? (the "stun, nuke, nuke, nuke, dead" BS) This is one of the factors that's gonna decide whether I play Aion or not.

I like PvP, but PvP in every MMO I've played since Shadowbane is nothing but a CC fest. I want a fighting chance in PvP, and standing around stunned/mezzed/rooted/etc helplessly waiting to die aint a fighting chance.

Thank you!

O

OlaPapi70

CCs has a huge advantage in this game. melee based toons have a hard time going after CC mages. :mad:

C

CaptRex

For me it depends.. For some players CC will give more convenience in playing while the others are experiencing lag.

B

Bennos Morales

A question to those who've been playing beta...

What's the CC like in PvP? Can you actually fight in PvP or do you get CCd to death? (the "stun, nuke, nuke, nuke, dead" BS) This is one of the factors that's gonna decide whether I play Aion or not.

I like PvP, but PvP in every MMO I've played since Shadowbane is nothing but a CC fest. I want a fighting chance in PvP, and standing around stunned/mezzed/rooted/etc helplessly waiting to die aint a fighting chance.

Thank you!
PvP is great

C

CaptRex

Ahmmm.. The possible solution on that is to add more servers to control the crowd accordingly..