• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Crossed to get MUTANTS lately?

D

DHMagicMan_1

In the last few days I've done a couple hundred crosses of "Old School" plants of various types and colors... Something between 200 and 300 total plants in two days and I've seen zero WHITE or BLACK mutant seed indicators...

I may have missed them, though I do tend to check each time because I'm impatiant like that... I may be in an unlucky streak but I'm also curious if anyone else has successfully crossed into Black or White lately or if there could be something going on with creating old school mutants?

Let me know your thoughts.

D

DHMagicMan_1

I did a ton more crossing tonight and finally got a single Black and a single White mutant... they exist but I guess I'm just really unlucky at the moment...

:(

Are they supposed to be about 1% chance, roughly?

the 4th man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got 2 recently, crossing 1 plain and one orange.
First is a black snake, second a white pompas grass.......so, it is working.