• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Critique this Greater

• Thread starter ¥§hàdòw¥
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
¥

¥§hàdòw¥

I'm kind of new to the whole Greater Dragon beastie as well as the Pet Calculator. Would someone be kind enough to critique my fresh tamed Dragon?

Hit Points: 946
Str/Dex/Int: 621 / 60 / 601
Resists: 80 / 87 / 47 / 57 / 56

Skills:
Wrestling: 92.1
Tactics: 93.6
Resist: 92
Anatomy: 2.9
Healing: 0
Poisoning: 0
Magery: 113.8
Eval Int: 49
Meditation: 22

Any insight would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance :D

Edit: It rated a 3.9 on the pet calculator, but out of 5 stars, this seems kind of low to me.

R

RichDC

Very nice stats!!! (High HP/STR and High mana)

Nice resists!! (Energys a little low or they wouldve been Very nice too :p)

Not sure what that will equate to fully trained skill wise, do you remember what they were befor you tamed it???

All in all though a very nice Drag.

¥

¥§hàdòw¥

To be totally honest Rich, I really don't. I had just decided to try and see if I could tame one, 113.7 skill, and he was the first one I came across. Believe it or not, I got him on the 1st try too :D

R

RichDC

Very nice work!!!

Let me know how it trains up, i hope you get 3x120 on that one!!

Deserves nice skills to match the stats.

2things...what colour and what shard?

¥

¥§hàdòw¥

He's (Haven't decided on a name yet) a red and on LS.

R

RichDC

DAMN YOU lol

My one is grey and i want a pet similar stat wise to yours to replace him!!

But im on GL

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not bad at all. Low in energy, but not awful. Real nice stats. Assuming you haven't really worked him (I'm basing that on his current anatomy), he will train up to around 115.X in wrestle, 117.X in tactics, and 115.X in resist. A solid all around drag, I'd definately consider that one a keeper.:)

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd agree with the general consensus here, that's a keeper. Well done! I love it when a good pet comes up soon after you arrive and tames first time. Greaters especially!

Wenchy

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Darn straight, it's a keeper. I'd trade either of mine for that one.