• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

critical condition brian blackstone

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
one of are fellow prayers are in critical condition and needs are prayer more to come later when i know more but please everyone pray for him thank you

B

Budweiser KDL

Yes... I'll be thinking of him. Hope all turns out ok. He's a good man.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
*gasp* he's a good friend... and definitely in my thoughts.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Keep up the fight Bri, ya always did in this game, no sense quitting now in rl. Get Well Soon Brian.

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i made this post because i dont know all the people he knows but i will keep everyone updated as his mother and father lets me know , please all pray real hard ty

S

Salya Sin

I'm so very sorry to hear that Tedley! I don't personally know Brian but all the same... I pray he pulls through. Hang in there...

O

OxAO

one of are fellow prayers are in critical condition and needs are prayer more to come later when i know more but please everyone pray for him thank you
I have only talked to him in passing a couple times. What happened to him?

wish all the best.

T

TomandJerry

I am sorry to hear this.. i have known him for many years and is a great man.. he will be back and healthy!! in my prayers

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't really know Brian, but will keep him in my prayers.

Thanks for letting us know Tedley

E

El Phantasmo

Brian and I go back quite a few years. He's a great guy. Hang in there and get well soon.

Best wishes,

Stephen