• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crimson Dragon??

S

Sweety

Does anyone have a picture of a crimson dragon they could post here? Dont think i've seen one before. When did they come out? I haven't played much these past 2 monthes.

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here are a couple of pics I noticed on Uhall

And before you ask, they're not tameable ;)

Wenchy

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone have a picture of a crimson dragon they could post here? Dont think i've seen one before. When did they come out? I haven't played much these past 2 monthes.
Those are the pics, they aren't out yet (next week, we hope).

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah they should use art like that for other monsters to implement on 2D

C

ColonelKurtz

The HP's for this sucker seem almost endless.... I "lore'd" it and all I got was "???" for the hit points....

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The HP's for this sucker seem almost endless.... I "lore'd" it and all I got was "???" for the hit points....
I did the math on TC when it was a third dead, half dead, mostly dead based on the current hit points (I got to the fight late) and estimated that they have at least 30000 hits.

S

Sarphus

I did the math on TC when it was a third dead, half dead, mostly dead based on the current hit points (I got to the fight late) and estimated that they have at least 30000 hits.
I wonder if you can see the HP if you lore it in KR. I wasn't on a tamer when I saw one, but you might be able to.

I never tried loring a ??? monter in KR to see how the data comes down in the data stream. I know it comes down as markup, so it probably comes down from the server as ???? instead of a number. It's worth a try though.