• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crimson Dragon Pic for Luna Rossa

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's the picture of the Crimson Dragon I promised. =]
However, I had enemy of one'd it so you can't see the true colors, but hopefully other folks can make up for that an post their pictures of it. =]

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sweet pic!
Thanks! Taken on a MAC on the program Cross over. The quality of game play is actually pretty good, I just can't run UOAM which would be nice. I only use the program for maps but I'm getting used to remembering where I am now. Anyway, if anyone has more pics of this, I'm sure Luna would like to see the colors of Crimson Dragons and Platinum Dragons, which I do not have screens of.

S

SUPRsalad

hey speaking of which, my friend wants to play uo on his mac.. i wasn't sure if it could be done or not.. whats the deal there?

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If he has a mac with the intel processor he can simply dual boot windows, or run crossover, or use VMware. All 3 will work for UO 2d.

V

Verdex

my question is how does one play with a single button mouse... it's rather important to have 2 buttons!

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey speaking of which, my friend wants to play uo on his mac.. i wasn't sure if it could be done or not.. whats the deal there?
I'm running on a 160 GB hard drive and 2 GB memory for my mac, and there's a little tiny lag with UO and sometimes I have crash issues (only once of twice a week) but this generally doesn't happen in a bad area. Anyway, there's a program called "Cross Over" online that will boot Windows on your mac and you can play any game the program supports and sometimes more. UO KR is supported I think as well as 2d (I run 2d because it runs more smoothly). The program can be bought for like $39.99 or maybe $49.99, I can't remember. It's lifetime and it was so worth the money.
Check out the website here: http://www.codeweavers.com/products/cxgames/

Pfloyd

Colorblind Collector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish i only had 1 or 2 crashes a week on my PC hehe. The recall bug alone puts that into the 5 to 10 crashes a week for me.