• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Crimson Dragon Paragon Chest

chargar42

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have never seen one of these before. I am betting its pretty rare. Any others on Siege? Value?

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Grats on that one!

The EM said they are very very rare. That said, tho, I have no idea of relative value. Since Crimson Dragons mostly only appear for events, I would consider it close to an event reward. But that's just me.

Val'lyn De'ana

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Grats on that one!

The EM said they are very very rare. That said, tho, I have no idea of relative value. Since Crimson Dragons mostly only appear for events, I would consider it close to an event reward. But that's just me.
Maybe the EM was reading your posts and created some fancy high priced rares for home deco :)

-Val'lyn

Barania

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll offer 250k for it since it sounds cool and I've never seen a crimson paragon dragon.

Jack Nickelson

chargar42

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess I should have said in my thread that its not for sale. Sorry guys... Just wondering if there were anymore on Siege. Im guessing this may be the only one around. And yes, I will get a screen shot.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I like the name. I wish I could buy one since my house has a need of containers to dump junk into. XD
do you just need containers, or do you specifically want Paragon Chest? I will make a bunch of wooden chests and throw on my vendor in vesper. it's the keep at the south end with the vendor named "This N That" let me know how many you want.

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm gonna concede on this....bust up a picture for us when ya get it.

Jack Nickelson
He's not selling.

It's like dangling a frozen popsicle in front of someone on a hot day... :lick:

Barania

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He's not selling.

It's like dangling a frozen popsicle in front of someone on a hot day... :lick:
I hear ya....then again everything has a price. Is this container a like 3mill piece? Somebody post a picture.

Jack Nickelson

Lucius Reginus

Visitor
Stratics Veteran

Sorry to disappoint you all, but I won the roll for the chest and want to keep it. If it were for sale, Chargar would have to get the offer first. She was quite excited when she saw the paragon chest and how rare it was.

Lucius

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Sorry to disappoint you all, but I won the roll for the chest and want to keep it. If it were for sale, Chargar would have to get the offer first. She was quite excited when she saw the paragon chest and how rare it was.

Lucius
Congrats, umm, whoever you are :p

HoldenCaulfield

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have two that I am not sure the rarity of, maybe one of the container aficionados in this thread can help me:

1. Recovered from Eliezer [Paragon] - I have found a demon can spawn with this name, but not sure if paragon chests would normally say the specific name of the demon.
2. Recovered from Sobran [Paragon]

Any idea if these are rare?

Thanks,
Holden

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have two that I am not sure the rarity of, maybe one of the container aficionados in this thread can help me:

1. Recovered from Eliezer [Paragon] - I have found a demon can spawn with this name, but not sure if paragon chests would normally say the specific name of the demon.
2. Recovered from Sobran [Paragon]

Any idea if these are rare?

Thanks,
Holden
Demons should leave chests with demon names, but I don't know what Sobron is.