• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crimson Dragon in Magnicia 11:00 pm.. no text

• Thread starter Asahina Yajinden
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
F

Frey Wavestrider

Unfortunately, the corrupted souls make it more difficult there. Fighting a crimson dragon is hard enough but the souls tend to mean you need alot more to take them down. On Origin alot of the time there are not enough to do that. 5 of us took down one in Trinsic because we only had to worry about anything but the crimson. However when you have to worry about the dragon and being attacked by 1 to 10 corrupted souls it can be frustrating.

A

Anon McDougle

Aye i went today with with my necro mage to try to get rid of the lost and restless souls if enough of them are removed will they all go away ??

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was impressed that a fairly small group of us (7-8 folks, I think) made pretty quick work of a crimson dragon in Minoc early this morning.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye i went today with with my necro mage to try to get rid of the lost and restless souls if enough of them are removed will they all go away ??
It's those darn corrupted souls that make it so difficult. I've seen a crimson dragon brought down once in Magincia. Can't remember which shard (might have been Sonoma.) It was done in that open area kind of NE of the moongate with a group of 8-9 people. Not really sure if the corrupted souls spawn less there than in other spots, but maybe it might help to try to keep it down there, rather than further up by the docks or where the buildings were. I suspect that once you start bringing its health down and a few mages start putting some EVs on it, it may stay put and that SHOULD help with the corrupted souls situation too. Chasing it all over Magincia is what seems to attract the strings of corrupted souls that make you just go AGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

:hahaha:

A

Asahina Yajinden

aye i seen 2 c/d's dropped... the last one i died way too much..... my fault actually i ran out of bandy's.