• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Peacemaking] criminal Flag, Fel problem

boltar

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like help on how to avoid getting flag as a criminal during a champ spawn in fel:

Here is what is happening:

1. I have the peacemaking mastery up
2. I'm group with 1 other person that is in the same faction as me (Shadow lords)
3. I am using a greater dragon ('not' guarding me) attacking the boss (or any mob)
4. the other person is a mystic/necro casting wither

Up to number 4 everything is fine

5. She cast a summon spell rising colossus
6. she continues to cast wither
7. I start taking dmg from her wither
8. I am flag as a criminal and so is my pet (sometimes i notice my pet is flag and i am not)

What are we doing wrong? This is the first time we are fighting together in fel with this bard/tamer, mystic/necro combo.

thanks!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
is she red?

im assuming she is probably red, no?

what im thinking is that since you have the mastery up that effects her, and if she is red, helping a red makes you grey, so you turn grey.

thats my guess.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
if you guys are both in the same faction you can easily fix this.

both be in the same guild or at the very least the same alliance.

that would make you guys green to each other.

problem fixed.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
and i accept donations of gold and items.

next caller!

boltar

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you guys are both in the same faction you can easily fix this.

both be in the same guild or at the very least the same alliance.

that would make you guys green to each other.

problem fixed.
We created a guild together. Still having the same problem. She isn't red.

Also the criminal flag doesn't happen until she summons the colossus. it also works when she summon rev(something) in mystic. We can be in the same party and everything is fine until that.

I don't get flag while sitting outside our fel house when she summons the colossus. I keep getting flag at the fel vermin spawn in despise on level 3 while doing the spawn there. We haven't tried other places.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
you know what.... i had this happen while doing one of the abyss spawns one day.

the big dragon one, i was on my garg myst and then all of a sudden cast a RC and same thing, id go grey.

oh but this was a long time ago.... im trying to think what it was that we figured was causing it....

crud, let my mind turn on it for a while.

off the top of my head im guessing that the RC spawns as RED, and since your in fel......

i dont know, just got up from a nap, haha, so im not fully going yet.
(ya, thats right, a nap! its saturday!!!!)

Z

Zero Day

You will go gray if your party members summon evil summons.

So the RC your friend was casting was flagging you. Same thing with EVs.

Yours are just that yours and you wont get flagged for healing your own pet but since their pets are evil, only they are allowed to heal them without consequence.

Z

Zero Day

Just to clear that up, Drone type summons cannot be given any commands once they spawn and so never have their status updated. If you summon a demon its summoned red/blue until given a command (like guard) in which case it will get its new status from its owner get get the guild information.

This cannot happen with drones like the RC, EV's revenants or blade spirits and so can cause a bard in the party to flag gray if they are used.

boltar

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just to clear that up, Drone type summons cannot be given any commands once they spawn and so never have their status updated. If you summon a demon its summoned red/blue until given a command (like guard) in which case it will get its new status from its owner get get the guild information.

This cannot happen with drones like the RC, EV's revenants or blade spirits and so can cause a bard in the party to flag gray if they are used.

So in summery a bard will always be flag criminal in Fel if anyone uses RC, EV, BS or revenants? If this is true, is this by design or a bug?

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i would think they would call this a bug.

as the drone summons have been in game for years, while the bard masteries that have area effect on everyone in your party that comes back onto you has only been around for a year.

oversight = bug

you can submit it.
but i wouldnt hold my breath of a fix anytime soon, hehe

Z

Zero Day

If you can heal a party member or guildie's drone without flagging then its a bug. If you cant then its not :)

Gnoopey

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
... my bard even just got flagged grey when either using inspire, invigorate, preservance or resilience together with a self summoned energy vortex! Tests were done with nobody else around aboard one of my ships in Felucca!