• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Cretur Featur 4!: Thursday, July 5th at 8pm PST

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hallo

the finel instalment of my interminable* cretur featur arc is going to hapen on Thursday, July 5th, at 8pm PST. please check back later for more infermation.

:heart:

alooniqueh

*i know this is spelt right because i looked it up in the dictionry :]

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think most Americans are going to read this thread as May 7th.

Bryelle Vaughn

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I could go with that.. But only if it comes with his bank box instead of mine. *winks*

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*backs away slowly before tearing down the hall in fear*

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*bumps*

this is tomorow

please meet Ifan at the Magincia [Trammel] moongate at 8pm PST. come prepared to fight things

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lady?!

*patiently* fig i am a man

*less patiently* i am a very large very hairy man, i dont know how peple keep thinking i am a girl

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thank you everbody for coming to the cretur featurs

lendae is alive :] we are now living southeest of the Trinsic moongate if you want to viset. he is o so thankful also

aloowenika

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My dear Aloueeeepallooeeee!

I am so happy for you. You have your Lindae back and you must be overjoyed! I shan't come to visit for a week so that you and Lindae can spend some time together alone but expect me the following Wednesday. Unless that doesn't work for you.

On another note, I am worried about Ifan. He hasn't returned to the Magincia house. If you see him please tell him Hilda and I are very worried and to please come back.

Tickles and hugs,

AW

[You put so much into this event and it was so well done. I wish I got to see it all. Thank you for what you've contributed to Baja.]

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hallo

the finel instalment of my interminable* cretur featur arc is going to hapen on Thursday, July 5th, at 8pm PST. please check back later for more infermation.

alooniqueh

[i know this is spelt right because i looked it up in the dictionry :]
BANE CHOSEN BABE SURVIVES FAMILY SHOWDOWN @ HEARTHFIRE [RP rumors]

*Trina pouts in disappointment as the last boxes were taken to Luna Bank by Lunite Merchant Council as her mother's Will dictated*

"I'll be there next time, Alooniqueh." *Trina giggled, missing the silly gypsy & remembering her winged unicorn rendering*

[I would like to join in on any of your Events. Please PM, e-mail, FB, and or in-game while I am giving out HearthFire Donations according to Cleo & Claudia's last wishes - you are listed in the Will, as well as Lindae (or his estate now), and the Umbrian Senate has already received their BlackRock payoff to support the Lunite Procurement of HearthFire Isle. I miss your Global & In-Game RP a great deal. I hope to see you in Sosaria soon.]

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[
BANE CHOSEN BABE SURVIVES FAMILY SHOWDOWN @ HEARTHFIRE [RP rumors]
*Trina pouts in disappointment as the last boxes were taken to Luna Bank by Lunite Merchant Council as her mother's Will dictated*
"I'll be there next time, Alooniqueh." *Trina giggled, missing the silly gypsy & remembering her winged unicorn rendering*
[I would like to join in on any of your Events. Please PM, e-mail, FB, and or in-game while I am giving out HearthFire Donations according to Cleo & Claudia's last wishes - you are listed in the Will, as well as Lindae (or his estate now), and the Umbrian Senate has already received their BlackRock payoff to support the Lunite Procurement of HearthFire Isle. I miss your Global & In-Game RP a great deal. I hope to see you in Sosaria soon.]
[OOC]

Thanks for your kind words. At the moment I'm not planning to hold any more events in the immediate future (they're very hard to plan during term, due to unreliable scheduling of my RL jobs) but I thoroughly enjoyed doing this "arc" and will hopefully get around to doing some more stuff, possibly in my summer break, if not before. When that happens, I would love to have you participate.

On that note, I would like to thank everybody who attended my creature features cretur featurs. Special thanks goes to Amber Witch, whose help during the first event singlehandedly prevented it from ending in total disaster; to the players who aren't necessarily into full-time RP, but attended anyway in order to support the arc; to those who enriched the events and patched the gaps in my scripts with their own roleplaying; and to those devoted individuals who somehow attended every single session. (I had trouble forcing myself to attend every single session, and I was running the damn thing.) It was my first attempt at player events, and I really, really appreciate your ongoing support.

I'm just sorry I couldn't give you all a better reward than Lindae, because he's a terrible reward.

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My dear Aloueeeepallooeeee!
I am so happy for you. You have your Lindae back and you must be overjoyed! I shan't come to visit for a week so that you and Lindae can spend some time together alone but expect me the following Wednesday. Unless that doesn't work for you.
On another note, I am worried about Ifan. He hasn't returned to the Magincia house. If you see him please tell him Hilda and I are very worried and to please come back.
Tickles and hugs,
AW
[You put so much into this event and it was so well done. I wish I got to see it all. Thank you for what you've contributed to Baja.]
:heart: o you amber

is very good to have lindai back, i am hugging him at all times. he is very embarased to have died. it makes him bad tempered. but he never gets angry with me on acount of he loves me and also becase i feed him cakes. we are going to be together forever. *radiates happiness*

i am woried about ifan to. i heard that he cast a funny spell and exploded. is so? i think he may be dead, so maybe you shuld prepere for the worst. :< but until they find a body we surely dont know such. i hope he is alright.

lindee says hallo. he says thank you for let him stay at your house while he was a semi-corpse. at any time you can visit us, you are always welcom in our home. if we are not there, help yourself to our foods.

i love you so much!

aleunikah