• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Cretur Featur 3.5

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OOC:

The rescued medium is trying to get in touch with the wayward ghost. When he has established a link and is able to see through the spirit's eyes, he'll paint a series of pictures that will hopefully provide some clues as to its location. The first of these pictures will be posted in this thread on Saturday, June 30, at 9pm PST. (Sorry about the late time but I have to catch a train that day.)

There'll be prizes for the first, second and third people to guess from the pictures where the spirit is hiding! When you've guessed the location, or think you have, send the answer by private message (don't post it here!) and I'll tell you whether you got it right.

Good luck!

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OOC: The first picture has been painted.

http://i49.***********/2ry3mno.png

If you think you know where the ghost is, PM me with your answer! You can guess as many times as you like. If you get it right using only today's picture as a guide, you will... well, you won't receive anything extra, but I'll be pretty impressed.

Picture Two will be posted tomorrow (Sunday) at 9pm PST. There will be five pictures posted in total, and then the follow-up event will take place on Thursday.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, wait, I got it.

That has gotta be Detroit.

Water, coastline, and the constant burning of some section of the city due to a perpetual state of looting and riots.

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ken wins, we can all go home!

Please join us on Thursday to rescue Lindae from Detroit.

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Picture Number Two!

http://i47.***********/27zcbc6.png

Check back tomorrow at 9pm for the next installment.

Remember, there's no penalty for wrong guesses, so guess as often as you like.

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WE HAVE THREE WINNERS

1st Place: James of MT

2nd Place: An Vas Zu of MT

3rd Place: Super Ken and Associates Ltd.

Congratulations! For those who didn't guess, here is the third picture, which I hope will help you. I hadn't got round to drawing any more, so no more will be posted.

http://i48.***********/206fmz8.png

Prizes will be given out at the start of Cretur Featur Part 4, which is on Thursday at 8pm PST. I hope to see you all there. Congratulations to the winners!