• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Cretur Featur 2: Necromantic Boogaloo! (Sat. 28/04, 3pm PST)

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hallo!

as you were all so helpful to me this last week, i am going to have to ask you agen for help!

i have a leter that needs to be delivered to sombody. if any peple could help me with such, it would be aprecieted so much! surely i think it does not take long.*

we will meet at Moonglow Bank at 3pm (PST) on Saturday, the 28th of Aprel.

:heart:

aleinacah

*OOC Note 1: He is wrong.

OOC Note 2: Come prepared to fight!

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i am very woried about meny things! for example, luna is attacked today. moonglow is yesterday. what town is next?! i hope not moonglow again. but just in case is such, i am relocating the meting. we are now meting at the Sacrifice Moongate because i am going back to ilshenar, is the only safe place. :<

This event is tomorrow [Saturday]! Meet at the Sacrifice Moongate at 3pm PST. A dungeon will be involved, so dress to impress. (Or to stealth, that works too.) It won't overlap the EM event.

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thank you all for your help agen! you are so good.

when leendi is restored, i tell him all abot what you do for him. then he is forever in your debt. he will hate that. *laughs gleefully*

EM Godiva

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
*the ferret is snoring happily with an emerald necklace wrapped around her tiny paw*

(Thank you again for hosting!)