• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Creature Feature #32: Hiryus of a different color

H

Honkwomp

To me, that is what hurt the game so badly when AOS came out. I want a BATTLE that leaves me feeling like something happened. One the good stuff, its either die, or kill it in about 3 or 4 hits

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Just kill it, you'll feel much better....honest&lt;p&gt;&lt;hr&gt;</blockquote>

&lt;br&gt;Hiryu doesnt do deaths you remember.. if they hit one of my tamers the tamer is dead in one hit.. wheres the joy? You'd have to be on the UO live team to enjoy that (*thinks generals and stuff*)
&lt;br&gt;
&lt;b beetles)

[/ QUOTE ]

G

whew this thing fell wayy back, had to bump up cuz i use this to remember what colors i got lol. they are easy if u beat the crap outta em first. learned hard way lol. now my stables are soo full of these that i had to use advance char to make a tamer "mule" to hold the extras lol.
can u add this to creature feature locked at top? didnt see it in there. ty

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I, Darius Laeranthian, Lord of Hiryus come boldly to defend my ancient &amp; honored Hiryu. I have gained the trust of 100's of these noble creatures. They share their Forest with me, and their names. Moreover, I recently discovered a new class of Hiryu on Baja, the Praetor Class. Each Praetor has hits at or above 540, dex at or above 125, str at or above 690, and wrestling above 100. I have gained the trust (some call that taming) of every color and hue gifting numerous ones to former guildmates, friends, and just about anyone who could accept them. Hiryu are ancient and wise beyond description. I have found no creature in all of Sosaria more loyal or well behaved. I am in the process of writing my 2nd Tome about these wonderful creatures.

Though I love all the creatures whose trust ever I have gained, the Hiryu alone stand tallest among them.

Perhaps only we Elven folk possess the requisite intelligence and wisdom to truly appreciate this wonderful race. Yet I shall continue to do my part to educate you lesser races of their grace and wonder.

D

Divine Scavenger

I have what looks like number #9 but not really a little more bluish kinda sorta, I am on Atlantic if ya want to see it look for Divine Scavenger at the luna bank area as i do all my banking there

L

Lady Tala

i was just wondering if any tamers from catskills could tell me if the "poisoin" hiryu or the neon purple ones have spawned by us yet. I have't been on in so long but am looking to come back with ML but I want a spiffy ride to do so lol, So if you've seen one on Catskills just let me know =o)

S

SBrightblade

I play on Cats and I've gotten many of each and every color including poison but as of yet I still have not gotten my first purple one.

I

imported_Duderominus

<blockquote><hr>

Remember when people were disappointed with the ki-rin and then the swamp dragon. *sigh*

[/ QUOTE ] lol, I loved the orange horses. =/ They reminded me of halloween too.

D

dominion999

Is that a greater? It would have to be number 10 in that case. In-game they are a little more blue. Looks more purple on the colour chart. If it is a kind of darker blue colour then you may have a lesser there. Real nice colour for a non-tamer pet and still great to hunt with.

Speaking of colours, I've been trying to find a poison green for 4 months now. I've tamed two purple ones and I'm not even into the girly colours. I just don't seem to be able to luck on the neon green. Only ever found one light gold too.

Btw Darius, my stable is also full of them, I've got a tamer mule (plus the tamer/t-hunter) and my whole family, friends and neighbourhood have been supplied with all the coloured hiryu they could ever need. Kind went on a taming frenzy there.