• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Archery] Creating an ABC archer..

I

Innosan

But i am curious what is my best bet on training Resist? Since i cant cast spells on myself or summon things any tips?

Thanks

I

Innosan

Alright, i have been away for a long long time. (2002 i believe). So i will check that out

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Take the new player quest if you're under 50. Buy it up to 35-40 skill, then take quest, then go to old haven for accelerated skill gain to 50 super fast. Go get your reward. Then keep going till GM. Although, 120 is ideal. 110 is ok sorta.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Also cast protection to lower your resisting spells skill. You can cast that with very low skill. Human JOAT or a +10 magery spellbook or ring/brace will work. Then let the spellbinders do their work. There is a little house by the sheep that can be used to let them cast on but not melee you.

-OBSIDIAN-

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alright, i have been away for a long long time. (2002 i believe). So i will check that out
There are a few other places to train resist near New Haven as well in the event that the house is taken. Just be aware of grievers.