• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crashed while zoning, can't log in

Qyra

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
My character's name is Qyra, I zoned into mountains of kur and it never finished loading, i had to end task. Now I cannot enter character select, it's stuck on log in screen and says Working: Logged in, waiting for character list. It would be greatly appreciated if i could get her back, thanks.

Citan

Project: Gorgon Developer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Hi Qyra! Your character should be accessible now. If it says you're logged in, you just need to wait about 5 minutes for it to forget you.

(This is temporary, and is working around a bug in the Unity engine. When that's fixed, you'll be able to instantly re-log-in like you'd expect.)

Citan

Project: Gorgon Developer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Actually scratch that, I just saw you have a different error going on. I'll get it fixed for the next update, which should be in a few hours!