• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tech Help] Crash to desktop

kulder

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was thinking they had fixxed this awhile back but tonight I crashed twice,once at WBB then the second one at my Keep which is in the clearing north of Shame.
Nothing has changed on my computer only thing on it is the Enhanced client,WOW and Rift
Windows 7 64 bit
intel onboard video (plays Rift and WOW fine no problems on midrange settings)
8 gigs mem
300 gigs hd space
Only thing about tonight was I was running around Sosaria hunting naughty elves so I may have
overheated the client ;)
*I should have used the thread already started sorry*

Last edited:

Roland'

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was thinking they had fixxed this awhile back but tonight I crashed twice,once at WBB then the second one at my Keep which is in the clearing north of Shame.
Nothing has changed on my computer only thing on it is the Enhanced client,WOW and Rift
Windows 7 64 bit
intel onboard video (plays Rift and WOW fine no problems on midrange settings)
8 gigs mem
300 gigs hd space
Only thing about tonight was I was running around Sosaria hunting naughty elves so I may have
overheated the client ;)
*I should have used the thread already started sorry*

I was just about to resub tonight, glad i read this first. I was hoping after more than a year they would have fixed these issues.

kulder

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I should have updated this post Roland, it turned out to be my Internet seems my son was watching youtube with several gaming videos running at the same time eating up my bandwidth

ShadowTrauma

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I use the EC and crash so rarely now compared to my past experiences with the client, it is like day and night. Twice in the last month and both times were in luna running into towards/by a rediculous mannequin house and vendors.