• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] Crash to desktop

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Happens at least 4 times a day since the expansion release.
Anyone else? Worried i didn't already see a post here.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah i had it 2 times. Was just running and then the client closed for no reason. Both times i came from my ship.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Mine has done it a couple of times seems to be when I am dragging the mouse while moving

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
happens all the time now... ALL THE TIME. Lastnight we did stygian dragon of all things and people were crashing left and right. I alone crashed 7 times.

S

Scoobs

Anyone still experiencing this? I seem to crash to desktop rather alot.

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hadn't had a crash to desktop in month - until High seas. Now I get roughly one per hour. Especially annoying in faction pvp....

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is common, it happens to me too. Somewhere (don't remember where) I read that the developers are aware of this, and I think we will have a fix in the next publish.