• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] Crafting: What are People buying?

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just came back from a year break, multi year break from the crafting world.

What is selling on your vendors? Weapons? Armor? Jewelry? What mods/intensities? Are selling best?

Anyone still selling Potion kegs? Runebooks?

I have the crafters, and would like to open up a shop. Want to know whats selling.

Thanks!

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just came back from a year break, multi year break from the crafting world.

What is selling on your vendors? Weapons? Armor? Jewelry? What mods/intensities? Are selling best?
I don't put my stuff on a vendor. I just post in general chat mostly when selling imbued stuff. There are SOME pieces that I consider generic that might sell well. Mostly sampire/whammy weapons.

Anyone still selling Potion kegs? Runebooks?
Pots sell pretty well, surprizingly, I stopped selling runebooks a while ago.

I was thinking of starting up a vendor making armor pieces to imbue, like Barbed Leather Sleeves with 1 or 2 points of arms lore/gm bonus in a resist or two.

Repair deeds seem to sell well.

Good Luck!