• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crafting UI not recognizing Dovetail Saws

cdavbar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First off, I overall love the changes etc for the crafting UI.

Today when trying to craft a Water Trough (East) I pulled out my dovetail saw. It pulled up the crafting menu just fine. However whenever I try to "Make" the trough, I get a warning "You don't have any CARPENTRY tools!".

Thank you,

-I do have an account on your support forums, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to add a tag so it will let me post (which is weird because I run forums using the same software as you).

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First off, I overall love the changes etc for the crafting UI.

Today when trying to craft a Water Trough (East) I pulled out my dovetail saw. It pulled up the crafting menu just fine. However whenever I try to "Make" the trough, I get a warning "You don't have any CARPENTRY tools!".

Thank you,

-I do have an account on your support forums, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to add a tag so it will let me post (which is weird because I run forums using the same software as you).
about my forum, read here

lucky for you I still taking reports about the crafting assistant from here, so, about the dovetail saw, I need the object id or I can't fix it :p

cdavbar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
about my forum, read here

lucky for you I still taking reports about the crafting assistant from here, so, about the dovetail saw, I need the object id or I can't fix it :p
I'll send email when i get a second, its wierd becuase I can reply to topics, but it doesn't give me tags fore new topics. (Theres an awesome SFS app too that will stop 99.9% of the spam registrations I love it).

Anyways on topic, I believe you need item type ID? Dovetail Saw: 4136 ( 0x1028 )

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll send email when i get a second, its wierd becuase I can reply to topics, but it doesn't give me tags fore new topics. (Theres an awesome SFS app too that will stop 99.9% of the spam registrations I love it).

Anyways on topic, I believe you need item type ID? Dovetail Saw: 4136 ( 0x1028 )
Right now the cheaper and faster way to prevent spam completely is that, social networks have better filters so registering through them is the best way. But also doing it manually :D

yes, the type id, try now :p

cdavbar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Right now the cheaper and faster way to prevent spam completely is that, social networks have better filters so registering through them is the best way. But also doing it manually :D

yes, the type id, try now :p
Works great!