• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Crafting Needs? Re-Forging, Imbuing, Enhancing - Suits, Weapons etc. - Contact Royal Artificers

dukarlo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Inessa made me a nice suit the other day. I placed my order in the afternoon and it was done later that night and it was made right. Very business like and professional . 2 thumbs up. Highly recommended

Zaiko

Visitor
Innessa is awesome!! Made my friend and me multiple sets of weapons and then also made me some armor. Exceptional communication, trustworthy, couldn't ask for better!!

ducknbleed

Adventurer
Are you willing to teach a aspiring crafter from start to finish i want to make a mid to high tier warrior bush chiv toon and a high tier mage t hunter

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Marshall Welsch

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Inessa has been EXTRAORDINARILY helpful, trustworthy, AND extremely on point with each time I have done business with her. Thank you so much for everything. I will forever tell anyone with suit questions and help to go to her! Cannot express enough how thankful I am for the trustworthy and FAST trades! thanks again! I will be back!!! :)

4runnersport

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still making whatever kind of suits i ask for. Hope innessa doesn't get tired of crafting anytime soon. Doubt anyone else will attempt the suits i ask for let alone the amount.

jmellow

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Very Informative and helpful! Answered every single one of my million questions I had. She walked me through everything I needed to know since I hadn't played since Legacy of Mondain. Would definitely recommend her services and I know I'll be back to see her again soon!

Last edited:

Test Nerd Pwn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
ordered a large order 20+ items and received it few hours later! great service! kept me informed through the whole time! highly recommend!

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hello there
Looking for 4 pieces
Arms
Legs
Chest
Gloves
Need total
30 LRC