• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crafting-Fragments

J

jimusan

I want to do talisman making but my newb self can't seem to figure out how to get fragments. I tried magical salvaging on equipment but I only got essences, I switched to regular salvaging and my skill is up to 80 or so and haven't found any fragments, only lots of curios. Where the heck do I get the things?

C

Cyndeekay

I found "chinis fragments" from a Hunter Spider, but it didnt want to go into the Tailsman thingy. The "box" works, and I had the other needed ingredients, but it wont take my fragments. Im wondering what kind and where I would find Fragments also.

V

Visago

I've run into this same issue as well. Lots of essence, gold, and curios, but no fragments yet. Could these be a rare resource?

Skycapp

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fragments come from Magically Salvaging Armor, jewelry, and accessories.

Magical salvaging on other type things will just get you essences apparently.

I've been seeing different results but for the most part i get 1 fragment and a couple of essence from each piece of armor i use magical salvaging on.

V

Visago

Good to know, thanks Skycapp. After posting I did manage to get one item (isn't that the way) and was able to create a corporal resist item. I'll keep plugging away and see what else I can get.

R

Reb8

How does one train for talisman making. I've searched everywhere without luck for the trainer.
thanks,

Skycapp

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Easiest trainer to find is in the chapter 2 area of the starting zone.

Look for a trainer called hedge wizard if your a destro player.

G

Gohl

The trainer is called Hedge Wizard on the side of the order too.
They seem to evade the map search kinda often.
In Erkrund, he is inside the Redhammer Pub, on the right side when you come in. In Nordland, he is in the settlement south of the mill pq.

P

Persius

Some information i think may be helpfull i dug up though even after banging myself in the head i cannot remember where from.

Talisman 1-25 and Salvaging 1-25
Items that are level 1-7 will salvage in to level 25 Fragments and level 25 Magical Essence.
Buy the Tier 1 level 6 boots from the Renown Armor Vendor and salvage them to make some level 1 Fragments and level 1 Magical Essence.

Talisman 25-50 and Salvaging 25-50
Items that are level 8-13 will salvage in to level 25 Fragments and level 25 Magical Essence.
Buy the Tier 1 level 9 chest from the Renown Armor Vendor and salvage them to make some level 25 Fragments and level 25 Magical Essence.

Talisman 50-75 and Salvaging 50-75
Tier 2 Boots as well as items that are level 14-17 will salvage in to level 50 Fragments and level 50 Magical Essence.
Buy the Tier 2 level 14 boots from the Renown Armor Vendor and salvage them to make some level 50 Fragments and level 50 Magical Essence.

Talisman 75-100 and Salvaging 70-100
Tier 2 Boots as well as items that are level 18-23 will salvage in to level 75 Fragments and level 75 Magical Essence.
Buy the Tier 3 level 21 boots from the Renown Armor Vendor and salvage them to make some level 75 Fragments and level 75 Magical Essence.

Talisman 100-125 and Salvaging 100-125
Tier 2 Boots as well as items that are level 24-29 will salvage in to level 75 Fragments and level 100 Magical Essence.
Buy the Tier 3 level 28 chest from the Renown Armor Vendor and salvage them to make some level 100 Fragments and level 100 Magical Essence.