• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crafting Artificer Template??

OccupyEA

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Im working on creating a Artificer/Imbuer and I have been researching but not sure which skills to beef up. I want this Character for nothing but crafting no combat. I found this is what UO sells as an Artificer if you buy one of those Advanced Character Tokens. Are these good goals to shoot for?? Mysticism is combat magic right, so I wouldn't need that would I?

Artificer

Thanks in advance

(looks like Im readdicted to UO for the 2nd time in my life, My therapist isn't gonna like this)

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
This is how my main crafter Kijustsu Anei is setup and he only has 30 tinkering so he can make PvP trap boxes. My main Tinker/Miner is an archer so I can mine with Garg pickaxes and kill ore eles for 25 extra colored ore

Last edited:

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
gareth,

with tinker at 30 how do u craft exceptional jewelry? do you even need to anymore?

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
My main Tinker/Miner is an archer so I can mine with Garg pickaxes and kill ore eles for 25 extra colored ore[/quote said:
The other guy has the real tink skill. I personally use a stupid soulstone, but I don't think I have quite as many chars (accounts) as Mr Ld Gareth here. And I hate making pvp boxes, but I do it anyways because someone I know gets a liiiiiittle tipsy and goes through 40 in a night. :whip:

Last edited:

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
gareth,

with tinker at 30 how do u craft exceptional jewelry? do you even need to anymore?
My mining character Nara on the account has the GM tinkering, the 30 "was" for keeping my trapped box vendor stocked (just to much clicking to make them boxes)

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Crafter 1

120 imbuing
120 blacksmith
120 tailor
100 arms lore
100 tinker
100 carpenter
40 mage + extra 45 on book and jewels

Crafter 2

100 mining
100 lumberjack
100 alchemy
100 scribe
100 lockpicking

(Work in progress)

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Crafter 1
Crafter 2

100 mining
100 lumberjack
100 alchemy
100 scribe
100 lockpicking

(Work in progress)
Be sure to put 120 Magery on your second crafter for Super Slayers

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tend to just stone off scribe and move it to my real mage (120 eval and 120mage + 150 intel) when making spellbooks.