• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crafted basic armor sets...

G

I think it would be handy for crafters to be able to make lower end armor sets out of basic materials, like arcane gems, or rage gems or whatever.

Sets that are handy but nothing too powerful, just something that would be suitable to equip and go.

Maybe a leather suit that gives 60 resists, 50% lrc 20% LMC, 5 Mana regen. And it requires 10 arcane gems and 5 solen powder per piece to craft. Something like that.

You know nothing spectacular, but it would just be handy for those just starting, and for players on siege and mugen.

Better yet it would be cool if you could develop your own sets by picking a set type (what kind of bonuses it would get from the set, from a list of types) then choosing a piece of armor for each slot. So you could have a bone armor head with a leather skirt for the legs. You know, so you could customize. That would be fun.

Just a thought.

G

Any standard gem could add *something*, however the newer ones used for runed switches and stuff could be top tier with arcanes and things in the middle?

Hmmm ... now ya got me brain all afire.

G

Yeah that would be cool with me. I just think it would be nice to have some items (armor sets would be especially helpful to some people) that don't require having to kill uber bosses for the ingredients.

G

especially since comm crystals are hardly used any more, what good are gems except to sell?

G

I'd like to see an advantage, or a reason, for wearing full suits of the same type. More-so to be able to steer away from mismatch suits that everyone is sporting no-a-days, including myself. hehe. We look like G.I.Joes with the parts switched(fun with screw drivers).

On a side note, since there is no disadvantage for wearing Leather armor anymore, there should be no disadvantage for wearing metal or Bone/Studded armor either. Either make all other armor medable also or at least make all exceptionally crafted armor to come with the 'Mage Armor' property(similar to Samurai armor).