• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Craftable Soulstones

• Thread starter PowerFullPete
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
P

PowerFullPete

I Love the idea of making craftable soulstones, but for one charge and the difficulty to get the Shimmering crystals, and then to have to crush 2 of em for one craftable stone is crazy. Wish you would get more crystal from a shimmering crystal or at least make em only take one.

Miriandel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And you can fail at crafting one :)

There is indeed room for improvement here, I can't see any crafter making them and all veterans have infinite soulstones anyways.

Lorax_Pacific

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And you can fail at crafting one :)

There is indeed room for improvement here, I can't see any crafter making them and all veterans have infinite soulstones anyways.
Ya it will be years before I will need one given all my soul stone tokens all my characters got across multiple accounts that one christmas accident. I would like to craft them to sell, but that is a lot of work for a bunch of my characters and difficult ingredients.

I bet I won't get to crafting one unless some new person really needed one badly and then I would probably give them a token instead of the time sink. Good idea, but not a balanced crafting item.

-Lorax

T

toots222

Could someone tell me what ingreds you need and who crafts soulstones....thanks

E

Edward of LS

It's crafted off the glass blowing alchemy sub skill, use the blowpipe. You need to break down 2 of the crystals that drop from the shimmering eff boss. There is another item, but it's minor compared to those.

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's crafted off the glass blowing alchemy sub skill, use the blowpipe. You need to break down 2 of the crystals that drop from the shimmering eff boss. There is another item, but it's minor compared to those.
The other item is 2 void essence ... I get mine from doing the puzzle board.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here are two screen shots of a crafted soulstone fragment that I found on a vendor outside Zento on the Mizuho shard. First picture shows the tooltip information and the second one shows you the un-highlighted color of one of these fragments.

I have no idea whether the 200k price on this one is typical or not. This is the first one I've ever seen.

F

Flora Green

It is a great idea, but not worth the investment for a one charge return. I suspect this will be another dud like baskets. :(

It would be more logical, imo, to recharge used frags and clearing off the full soulstones people have picked up at IDOC's through the years.

Faerunner

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Agree with Flora. This might be useful for the few people who get bored and change skills often but can't get vet reward soulstones yet... but otherwise would be more useful as a recharge on the fragments or clearing for old stones.

They're certainly trying to add a lot to the gardening world lately!