• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CrabGate - eat your hearts out in here [Moved by Tomas]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was under the impression that the total number of these was up for dispute. Seeing as I know where 6 of these are on atl (besides those of you and your brother) and 2 more on Baja...that leaves all accounted for according to the listing. However, I hardly can believe that no one on legends is in possession of these...

So...as such...for posterities sake you may wish to reconsider your wording in the title...as not only is it misleading...but also dishonest. I am now the second person who has informed you of this...the first was in your brothers thread who confirmed the number to be 24.

W

Woody101

Re: Winter Net Toss Crab Cake - January 2010 "Only 10 Exist"

Are you Seriousely Pushing this issue even further dude?Look if you have a problem with the numbers you should take that up with Manicore.I trust his Quote's on all Event Items and numbers that have dropped.He is the most respected figure in the Rares Community that I know!And untill you can prove otherwise "other then attempting to Scar my sale" Please stop trying to insult my postings.Dude in the last 2 minutes you Posted negatively to 2 of my posts.Please Stop posting in my Threads.I don't care to ever comment on any of yours no worries!I just want people that have nothing to do but insult other peoples integrity to stop posting here in my threads.

To thoes of you that actually want to use this thread for what it's ment for "Sales" as it stated [Selling] on the post heading Please post me an offer on my Item!

I Sincerely Appologize to all of you that has to view my threads and see all of this.Hopefully this kinda behavior will go away and we can move on with this sale.Furthermore,if this will not go away I guess I will be forced to remove my Threads and you will be able to find these items plus alot more at the "Pacific Rares Fest" Comming Soon.

As for the dispute about the Number Dropped at the event.Anyone can find all Event Drops/The shard they Dropped on/The Number Dropped on Manicores Sticky Post Above here on the Rare Collectors Forums.Entitled "Event Season 8 Items - 2010".If you feel there is a mistake take it up with Manicore and once the change is made I will change my Posting Thanks.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Are you Seriousely Pushing this issue even further dude?Look if you have a problem with the numbers you should take that up with Manicore.I trust his Quote's on all Event Items and numbers that have dropped.He is the most respected figure in the Rares Community that I know!And untill you can prove otherwise "other then attempting to Scar my sale" Please stop trying to insult my postings.Dude in the last 2 minutes you Posted negatively to 2 of my posts.Please Stop posting in my Threads.I don't care to ever comment on any of yours no worries!I just want people that have nothing to do but insult other peoples integrity to stop posting here in my threads.

To thoes of you that actually want to use this thread for what it's ment for "Sales" as it stated [Selling] on the post heading Please post me an offer on my Item!

I Sincerely Appologize to all of you that has to view my threads and see all of this.Hopefully this kinda behavior will go away and we can move on with this sale.Furthermore,if this will not go away I guess I will be forced to remove my Threads and you will be able to find these items plus alot more at the "Pacific Rares Fest" Comming Soon.

As for the dispute about the Number Dropped at the event.Anyone can find all Event Drops/The shard they Dropped on/The Number Dropped on Manicores Sticky Post Above here on the Rare Collectors Forums.Entitled "Event Season 8 Items - 2010".If you feel there is a mistake take it up with Manicore and once the change is made I will change my Posting Thanks.
Well, sorry you feel I am insulting you...because I felt insulted.

Manticore has already expressed that the numbers given out are a best estimate unless the EM provides that information. If you would like to confirm that with him you are welcome. Also, if you feel this is personal, let me just say that it is not...I do not know you. All I am interested in is making sure the items presented are as presented.

For future reference, feel free to ask me any questions on season 7 or 8 rares...I may just have a more complete answer than you would otherwise expect.

Cheers

W

Woody101

Would a Moderator Please Remove the Cowboy from my post.He states what he Thinks to be facts which are nothing more then His own personal Ideas and imagination.As I said Before "PLEASE STOP POSTING ON MY THREADS IF ALL YOU WANT TO DO IS TRY TO PROVE SOMEONE WRONG ABOUT SOMETHING AND ACTING LIKE A 5 YEAR OLD DUDE".The only Issue here is this is a 10 of a kind item worth whatever I label it at!PERIOD.Sorry you didn't get one and if your mad or upset because I do have this item "tough luck" because the only thing to change that is a mess load of gold.PERIOD!

As I remember it I believe Manticore stated something like this in my brother's post about his Crab Cake.This quote straight off the Post by Markess below if anyone want's to see for themsef.

Manticore
Sage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hmm I don't just pull figures out of thin air. I asked 4 people from that event who had gotten 1 and they said around that number. The crabcakes came later in the event towards the end. The beginning part was nothing but killing seacreatures and many were unlootable because of the distance from the dock. So unless I hear it directly from the EM or from somone who usually EM leak sources to then the number stays. O, also not once did I hear anything about groupings each of these owners got one each off corps.

Ok he says nothing about 24 or so cakes he says the number stays unless a em states otherwise and to be a bit more clear on this here is the quote from Manticores Sticky Above "Event Items Season 8 - 2010".

Legends:
Winter Net Toss Crab Cake - January 2010 (10)
Cupids Carapase (~50)

The Answer to all of your questions is this.Once the number is changed on Manticores Post my number will change till then it remain at ten.I like how you try to twist what people state to suit your needs.Do the research and you will then find you are wrong!PERIOD!

AGAIN COMMUNITY OF STRATICS FORUMS THIS IS JUST OUT OF HAND.I AM SO SORRY THIS GUY IS DESTROYING ALL OF MY POSTINGS WITH THIS TRASH HE KEEPS POSTING THIS IS TOTAL HARASSMENT AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING I CAN TO ADDRESS THIS TO THE STRATICS ADMIN AND STAFF ALONG WITH COMMUNITY.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I was under the impression that the total number of these was up for dispute. Seeing as I know where 6 of these are on atl (besides those of you and your brother) and 2 more on Baja...that leaves all accounted for according to the listing. However, I hardly can believe that no one on legends is in possession of these...

So...as such...for posterities sake you may wish to reconsider your wording in the title...as not only is it misleading...but also dishonest. I am now the second person who has informed you of this...the first was in your brothers thread who confirmed the number to be 24.
don't want to further this discussion in the wrong direction, it's a sales thread after all, but need to make this observation about items from Legends.... and yes, did manage to purchase one of these crabcakes finally (I hardly ever get things at the event LOL).... the current rounds of EM event stuff is generally up for sale at Luna bank immediately after the event, and whenever possible I buy them to keep them at home, on Legends..... truth be told, I cannot compete with the big bucks off-shard traders, and very often the stuff leaves Legends pretty fast... as to the accuracy of count for this event item I have no solid information, but I'm thinking more than a dozen would be a stretch

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't want to read a peep about the cake drama outside of this thread!

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

AGAIN COMMUNITY OF STRATICS FORUMS THIS IS JUST OUT OF HAND.I AM SO SORRY THIS GUY IS DESTROYING ALL OF MY POSTINGS WITH THIS TRASH HE KEEPS POSTING THIS IS TOTAL HARASSMENT AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING I CAN TO ADDRESS THIS TO THE STRATICS ADMIN AND STAFF ALONG WITH COMMUNITY.
Sorry you feel that way...since all I tried to do from the get-go was inform and educate you to the obvious misunderstanding you have. Since these threads began, I have managed to locate 12 crabcakes...plus the ones by devils own...that makes thirteen. Now you have done everything possible to tell me I am uninformed, and do not have a clue...even when presented with sound judgement you still wish to push the issue of rarity.

Harassment constitutes behavior not fitting the community...and I have gone great lengths to try to avoid any insult. If you wish me to continue down this path of lack of insult...you may wish to rethink your strategy regarding the sales of your items.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Would a Moderator Please Remove the Cowboy from my post.He states what he Thinks to be facts which are nothing more then His own personal Ideas and imagination.As I said Before "PLEASE STOP POSTING ON MY THREADS IF ALL YOU WANT TO DO IS TRY TO PROVE SOMEONE WRONG ABOUT SOMETHING AND ACTING LIKE A 5 YEAR OLD DUDE".The only Issue here is this is a 10 of a kind item worth whatever I label it at!PERIOD.Sorry you didn't get one and if your mad or upset because I do have this item "tough luck" because the only thing to change that is a mess load of gold.PERIOD!
First, Manticore does his best to make sure numbers are correct...but he is not infallable. Second, I got two of these cakes at the event. Third, I will not stop posting in your threads as long as you mislead any potential buyers. Fourth, you accuse me of harassment yet I have done nothing more than *try* to help *you* out...again, I do not know you and only want to set you straight.

I do not care what you do or do not have, the only thing I am interested in is keeping it real within the community. If you cannot keep it real and adjust your posts accordingly...you can expect to see a lot more of me in the future. BTW...just so you don't go thinking this is personal...the same comment goes for anyone who attempts to sell items with sleight of hand.

Last, I do events with some of the rares people in this community...including Manti. We have had conversations on the rarity of items...and I do my best to help report on numbers and items whenever possible. This is not something I do for myself...but to help out with the community.

So, in summation...avoid being butt hurt whenever possible over others explanations...take a deep breath and think first before posting. Check twice before you decide to question someone else's motives or mental state as well...otherwise you might just end up looking like a fool and actually have something to feel butt hurt over.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

as to the accuracy of count for this event item I have no solid information, but I'm thinking more than a dozen would be a stretch[/FONT][/COLOR]
With yours I count 13...and that does not include any others on legends...

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Not that I would want to add anything to one of these posts, but just for posterity, I own one of these as well. Here's the proof:

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
+1 to Restroom Cowboy

More and better info about the items/drop# is always appreciated.

Cheers.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
+1 to Restroom Cowboy

More and better info about the items/drop# is always appreciated.

Cheers.
thank you kindly...at least you get what I am trying to say/do. :)

btw...Manti is very good at what he does...I would never dispute his ability to get things done.

W

Woody101

As I Stated Before I'm only going off the total number listed in Manicores Sticky post.Seems nobody has a debate to settle with him just Taking Stabs at my Postings.Which has become a Harassment Issue.When someone says"Please Stop Posting to my threads".That is the correct way to End a situation like this.However Cowboy dosn't seem to understand English!This is just another Thread of mine thats been destroyed.Thanks again Cowboy for now I have to repost my sale because this is another thread that has been closed "another sale tarnished" Thanks dude.

Here is a bit of perfict english for you dude."I WILL CHANGE MY NUMBER WHEN IT IS RECOGNIZED IN THE STICKY ABOVE BY MANICORE I NO LONGER CARE HOW MANY EXIST.WETHER 10 OR 24 THIS IS STILL A TOTALLY RARE ITEM".If anyone has something to say about it please keep it here on this thread!I guess I will AGAIN post my sales thread with hopes to possably sell off my item without being sabataged.Thanks.

Geez,

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As I Stated Before I'm only going off the total number listed in Manicores Sticky post.Seems nobody has a debate to settle with him just Taking Stabs at my Postings.Which has become a Harassment Issue.When someone says"Please Stop Posting to my threads".That is the correct way to End a situation like this.However Cowboy dosn't seem to understand English!This is just another Thread of mine thats been destroyed.Thanks again Cowboy for now I have to repost my sale because this is another thread that has been closed "another sale tarnished" Thanks dude.

Here is a bit of perfict english for you dude."I WILL CHANGE MY NUMBER WHEN IT IS RECOGNIZED IN THE STICKY ABOVE BY MANICORE I NO LONGER CARE HOW MANY EXIST.WETHER 10 OR 24 THIS IS STILL A TOTALLY RARE ITEM".If anyone has something to say about it please keep it here on this thread!I guess I will AGAIN post my sales thread with hopes to possably sell off my item without being sabataged.Thanks.

Geez,
Please do not blame me for your mistakes. I set the record straight in a very honest and open fashion. I did not call you names, I did not harass, I did not sabotage anything...this is your own doing. All I did was ask you to change your post bud...yet you refuse.

If someone intentionally tries to sell a rare under false pretense, do you think a reader should just keep quiet if they know better? Should a person be allowed to call something *unique* if there are multiples of the same item? Fact is, you know better...end of story.

W

Woody101

Let's get this correct "You" have not set anything straight in saying I do not trust you or your numbers you have figured Take it up with Manicore I trust his figures if he says there was more dropped I will Appologize.However untill then it stays and I will continue to post it at 10!TYVM!

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the thread was closed because you are the only person I've seen in years make SINGLE postings for each item INSTEAD of ONE thread for all the crap you're selling.

It was clearly stated in the last post from Chaosy why it was closed. Nothing more. Also, there is another way of counting the number of items dropped other than what the EM states. It is with screenshots of the actual items. Hence my above post.

Here it is in "perfect" English: there are more than 10 out there. There is a theme here that is undeniable and everyone with any intelligence has already bowed out of you're sales threads anyway.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let's get this correct "You" have not set anything straight in saying I do not trust you or your numbers you have figured Take it up with Manicore I trust his figures if he says there was more dropped I will Appologize.However untill then it stays and I will continue to post it at 10!TYVM!
Who do you think is one of the people manticore gets his *figures* from? rolleyes:

W

Woody101

ummm I had no choice it was the only way I could keep all of my item threads away from the trash.Sorry if it made things difficult for anyone but if I posted them all together then Cowboy woulda been all over my thread for every sale i'm posting.

W

Woody101

Make the figure on the above post change then if there is an issue like I said.

AGAIN I WILL ADDRESS THE FACT THAT MY NUMBER IN MY THREAD WILL CHANGE WHEN IT CHANGES IN MANICORES STICKY.HOW CAN I BE MORE CLEAR ABOUT THIS.SO IF YOU WANT IT TO CHANGE THAT BAD CONTACT HIM AND HAVE HIM CHANGE IT ON THE STICKY.I HAVE 100% CONFIDENCE IN HIS FIGURES SO IF HE SAYS IT'S WRONG THEN I APPOLOGIZE AND THE FIGURE WILL CHANGE THANKS.

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ummm I had no choice it was the only way I could keep all of my item threads away from the trash.

That doesn't even make sense, but then again, that's a trait I've been seeing alot of recently.

You've single handedly pissed off a huge number of the very people you are trying to sale to. There are only so many of us that have museums that spend the kind of gold you are looking to get. RC has been VERY consistent with his posts and has by no way done anything other than post things for other potential buyers to consider. You, of all people, know what an accusation is, Woody/Rick, whatever...

Maybe instead of trying to play to the rarity of the item, you should use the tactic that it has one of the most unique hues of any item similar and is one of rarest drops that Legends has produced......

When something as contested as "issue numbers" on an item has been so blatantly been exposed, if I were selling the item, the NUMBERS would be the last thing I brought up.

I don't see anyone buying these for very much now anyways. Why spend 15-30m on a cake when there are SO many cooler items being pumped out every week?

BTW, this isn't your sales thread either. This is a discussion thread specifically made for "Crabgate". So nothing of your's has been ruined.

W

Woody101

Umm yes this was a sale thread that was closed and all of the threads were moved by Thomas to this Posting.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Umm yes this was a sale thread that was closed and all of the threads were moved by Thomas to this Posting.
Correction...your thread was locked because you were spamming out multiple threads with single items...it had nothing to do with me.

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Everyone here that is reading this already knows my feelings on this. Like I said, I've asked all of my friends to not buy from you.

Enjoy!

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well, since I blocked him and Markess on ICQ, he really only can communicate with me thru PMs, which I'll be ignoring now.

Unfortunately, he also pulled Manticore in on this as well. He Q'd Manti to ask me for forgiveness as well. Again, I'm sorry that you got pulled into this dude.

At the end of the day, calling someone that is in the Rares community a duper is really the worst thing you can do. Thankfully, I have been honorable in every trade or sell I've ever been apart of and very few, if ANY, believes anything this person, Woody/Rick James is saying.

Furthermore, you're spelling and typing is just tragic. I'd like you to stop posting just so people don't have to suffer thru them.

What everyone might not know is, before I blocked him on ICQ. He also "instructed" me to get the "F" off his shard and to "get in where I fit in...and that ain't here".

Not very nice to hear for someone merely visiting Atlantic from Catskills to do some trading. Trust me, I am getting sincere joy from seeing all the stuff you bought from me on your vendors for LESS than my selling price....

You reap what you sow.

Tetricyde

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to point out Woody's INTANGIBLE Confidence in Manticore's numbers posted only reflects the value of the item he wants to sell... So of course he will go by the lowest marked number of items listed opposed to seeing the living proof in posts and screenshots here...

...that is all... :thumbup1:

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to point out Woody's INTANGIBLE Confidence in Manticore's numbers posted only reflects the value of the item he wants to sell... So of course he will go by the lowest marked number of items listed opposed to seeing the living proof in posts and screenshots here...

...that is all... :thumbup1:
yep...and and and anything else mentioned is just rude and disrespectful. :sad4:

W

Woody101

I just want to get what my items are worth otherwise i'll keep them.

I have appologized several times.Here it is for the world to see!

I AM SINCERELY SORRY TO ANYONE I MAY HAVE OFFENDED INCLUDING YOU SLICKJACK.I MADE A MISTAKE UNDER PRESSURE ONE DAY.IT WAS A BAD DAY FOR ME AND I MADE A RUDE REMARK ON ONE OF YOUR POSTS.LET ME REMIND YOU I HAVE NOT ATTEMPTED ANY STAB AT YOU SINCE AND I HAVE APPOLOGIZED SEVERAL TIMES TO YOU SINCE.I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK WITH ALL OF YOUR FUTURE TRANSACTIONS AND JUST WANT THIS TO STOP.HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO APPOLOGIZE DUDE.PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES EVERY DAY!I GUESS THAT DAY WAS MINE.PLEASE FORGIVE ME!

Tetricyde

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So what they are worth according to Manticore's Outdated Information...

Or What they are worth according to all the facts here in the thread...

I guess it's always the best interest of the seller... Let it go dude... You are ONLY ruining your own reputation to sell...

Anyone Else Notice a Certain individual who no longer posts on Stratics Selling things? He pulled the same stuff... Claiming an Item's Value, and when proven wrong by the entire community he pulled the item from stratics and put it on his vendor for the same price and "Rareness" he had listed on here...

I'm just saying... RC is trying to help you... Not ruin your sales... But if you want to keep digging by all means... the evidence is all around you... :gee:

Tetricyde

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I AM SINCERELY SORRY TO ANYONE I MAY HAVE OFFENDED INCLUDING YOU SLICKJACK.I MADE A MISTAKE UNDER PRESSURE ONE DAY.IT WAS A BAD DAY FOR ME AND I MADE A RUDE REMARK ON ONE OF YOUR POSTS.LET ME REMIND YOU I HAVE NOT ATTEMPTED ANY STAB AT YOU SINCE AND I HAVE APPOLOGIZED SEVERAL TIMES TO YOU SINCE.I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK WITH ALL OF YOUR FUTURE TRANSACTIONS AND JUST WANT THIS TO STOP.HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO APPOLOGIZE DUDE.PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES EVERY DAY!I GUESS THAT DAY WAS MINE.PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
Why do you think any of this is personal dude? This is In No Way of Any Sort a Personal Attack... We are trying to make sure people who might not of done the research, from paying more for an item than they should have to because someone wants to beleive it's unique when the numbers keep adding up to more and more available... Point Blank

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just want to get what my items are worth otherwise i'll keep them.

I have appologized several times.Here it is for the world to see!

First off...I dont know you. Second...I have no intent of beating you down over and over with a stick repeatedly. Third...when someone tells me they are sorry while in the process of flipping me off...I seldom take them seriously. So do not take this personally...take what people say with a grain of salt and we will all be better off.

Finally, I am sorry for ruffliing your feathers...I had no initial intent to do so.

To the community...much love...

W

Woody101

Well I feel like this is personal because I did make a rude remark on one of Slickjacks Threads like maybe a week back.It was a total mistake on my part.Did you read the responce he sent me when i pm'd him an appology.Forgive my misspellings I am a high school drop out that owns a painting business IRL and raising my children the best I know how.In no way am I trying to come off as an intellectual.I just want to sell my items and yes I used Manticores post to get my figures on the numbers dropped truthfully I have no clue to this other then trusting his estimate.If I am wrong I am Sorry.I in no way do I want to be Dishonest in any of my postings.I am just trying to get True Value so to speak for my item based on There rarity.If you read my new post you will see I have fixed the quote on numbers dropped and ask for anyone wanting to contest this to have manticore contact me and the numbers will be changed.That is the best I can offer on this.However I do not know any of you and from what I gather Manti has always keept up on event item information.So I trusted his Figure.

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You know what's funny about all this?

I wanted to say all of the things about Woody in a post, but after all the other things I said were removed, I decided I'd just include them in on the PM. Since HE posted the PM, they aren't personal attacks from me! They are merely something HE decided to post.

To quote the Guiness Beer dudes, "BRILLIANT!"

Thanks for sharing my feelings about you with the entire board. I actually might have missed a few of them on ICQ!

*edit* this will be my last post on the matter. I have better things to do with my time now. I truly believe the sinking ship needs no help from me.

D

DVI

I'd just like to point out that many of you know at one point I went into the rares brokering business and traveled from shard to shard selling my rares in addition to purchasing new ones.

Rarely did I find the need to post the quantity information from the item list in my sales threads, and I almost always got the price I asked or within the range I was willing to accept.

The lesson to be learned here, majority of us that collect rares are intelligent enough to have amassed considerable fortunes in UO (the intelligence comment is not a stab at anyone) and we are familiar with many items or in the event that we are not are capable of accessing the item thread or discussing them with other collectors.

Yes item quantity plays a part in price, but if I showed you a grey ball that was unique with a crappy name would you be enticed to pay hundreds of millions for it? Unlikely, on the other hand an item such as say the Servant of Tal'Keesh robe which lets go by the Item list which says over 400 dropped sells for around 50+ mil from what I've seen recently. It comes in a nice color and can be dyed, it has a great name, its wearable, these are all prominent factors in determining a value and often for many items play a greater role than quantity. Stop using the numbers as a crutch.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I feel like this is personal because I did make a rude remark on one of Slickjacks Threads like maybe a week back.It was a total mistake on my part.Did you read the responce he sent me when i pm'd him an appology.Forgive my misspellings I am a high school drop out that owns a painting business IRL and raising my children the best I know how.In no way am I trying to come off as an intellectual.I just want to sell my items and yes I used Manticores post to get my figures on the numbers dropped truthfully I have no clue to this other then trusting his estimate.If I am wrong I am Sorry.I in no way do I want to be Dishonest in any of my postings.I am just trying to get True Value so to speak for my item based on There rarity.If you read my new post you will see I have fixed the quote on numbers dropped and ask for anyone wanting to contest this to have manticore contact me and the numbers will be changed.That is the best I can offer on this.However I do not know any of you and from what I gather Manti has always keept up on event item information.So I trusted his Figure.
no worries bud...poop happens and then we move on. dont put yourself down at all, I have no intent of doing so...the only thing I want to do is be straight with you. we shard private messages the other day, and I think you understand I hold no animosity...

last...I am not perfect, and never would claim to be even slightly so. :)

so...cheers...and good luck with any future sales.

:grouphug:

M

Markess [CoW]

Well, since I blocked him and Markess on ICQ, he really only can communicate with me thru PMs, which I'll be ignoring now.

Unfortunately, he also pulled Manticore in on this as well. He Q'd Manti to ask me for forgiveness as well. Manti and I both had a big laugh about that! Again, I'm sorry that you got pulled into this dude.

At the end of the day, calling someone that is in the Rares community a duper is really the worst thing you can do. Thankfully, I have been honorable in every trade or sell I've ever been apart of and very few, if ANY, believes anything this person, Woody/Rick James is saying.

Furthermore, you're spelling and typing is just tragic. I'd like you to stop posting just so people don't have to suffer thru them.

Not very nice to hear for someone merely visiting Atlantic from Catskills to do some trading. Trust me, I am getting sincere joy from seeing all the stuff you bought from me on your vendors for LESS than my selling price....

What everyone might not know is, before I blocked him on ICQ. He also "instructed" me to get the "F" off his shard and to "get in where I fit in...and that ain't here".

You reap what you sow.
*Quote*What everyone might not know is, before I blocked him on ICQ. He also "instructed" me to get the "F" off his shard and to "get in where I fit in...and that ain't here".*Quote*

Umm from what I remember, it was me that told u to do this via ICQ. I was in a bad mood and it wasnt right of me to go there.
And my brother "Woody" didn't purchase ANYTHING off you. So get your story straight. That was me "MARKESS." I gave you top dollar and spent 140mil (On a white dragon head + 4 display case pieces) in one purchase from your vendor as soon as you arrived. Shortly after that I was standing near my vendor and overheard you trying to buy the NEW EVENT SASH, FROM ATLANTIC for 30mil. I first party'd YOU to ask YOU "LYKOR Just so its clear on who I am adressing here" what was going on. You then Instructed me to go ahead and buy the item and even told the guy, "Markess will buy it from you **Smiley face**" and you acted happy about it even though I know deep down inside now you were P'ed off because I jumped in on your item, wich was handed out on "MY" home server "Not yours" wich you mislead me by acting like it was okay with you. Than when I post it forsale you wanna go and offer 30mil for it and add in that I just bought it to resell. I feel that is a very commin thing that happens here on the Uo.Stratics.com boards. As far as the items you sold me, I gave you what you wanted for them, once you sell a item what do you care what its being sold for? I gave you every GP that you were asking for them, they are now mine, in this case I put 3 of the display cases in my tower on display and am reselling the white dragon head for 70mil, and 1 of the display cases for 20mil. *Just to clear things up a little bid*

**Quote**Not very nice to hear for someone merely visiting Atlantic from Catskills to do some trading. Trust me, I am getting sincere joy from seeing all the stuff you bought from me on your vendors for LESS than my selling price....**Quote**
Yes I am selling them for LESS than I payed you for them, just consider it as a much unappreciated favor..

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You are correct. I certainly have no problem admitting when I am wrong.

Anyone that happens to be still reading this crap should know that it was Markess, NOT WOODY, that ICQ'd me to "get the F off 'his' shard" etc. etc.

I am so sorry that I confused the two of you. I have no idea HOW that could have happened......

Now, again I will say:

*edit* this will be my last post on the matter. I have better things to do with my time now. I truly believe the sinking ship needs no help from me.

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow I get a warning for saying someone needs to take a nap in a post that maybe lasted 12 hrs before it got locked, and this stuff is allowed ????????. This is the current state of the rares market as of late. I think I need a break.

Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I could keep locking multiple threads with the crab cake argument or just let them go at each other in one thread - saving me and Chaosy a whole lot of time.

And just because this thread is kept open does not mean that they are not getting trouble for making posts that break rules. There have already been multiple temporary bans handed out.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I could keep locking multiple threads with the crab cake argument or just let them go at each other in one thread - saving me and Chaosy a whole lot of time.

And just because this thread is kept open does not mean that they are not getting trouble for making posts that break rules. There have already been multiple temporary bans handed out.
You tell 'em Tomas! :gun:

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow I get a warning for saying someone needs to take a nap in a post that maybe lasted 12 hrs before it got locked, and this stuff is allowed ????????. This is the current state of the rares market as of late. I think I need a break.
:popcorn: :( :sad3: :sad2:

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
edited. not worth me responding and getting banned to this obvious griever. Gonna check out new Clash of the Titans trailer instead ) And like I said before this is the current state of the rares community. Greed has taken over.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
edited. not worth me responding and getting banned to this obvious griever. Gonna check out new Clash of the Titans trailer instead ) And like I said before this is the current state of the rares community. Greed has taken over.

Oh shush...I was not greifing in the first place. All I did was made a post questioning the number of a specific item. In fact...I did not even start this thread. This thread is tomas' baby...not mine.

If it is greifing to question something in a non threatening, civil manner...then what the hell do you call having a conversation?

Truth is...you do not know me...lets leave it at that...mmk sparky?

Greed? Do you suffer from delusion or something...because greed could not be further from my mind when I first questioned things to begin with. I was concerned ONLY with the honesty of information on the forum...I was trying to be a member of the community.

Perhaps you could pull that stick outta your butt and take this thread with a grain of salt...since it is obvious you were not present when all of this began.

Thanks...

from..."the griefer" rolleyes:

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh shush...I was not greifing in the first place. All I did was made a post questioning the number of a specific item. In fact...I did not even start this thread. This thread is tomas' baby...not mine.

If it is greifing to question something in a non threatening, civil manner...then what the hell do you call having a conversation?

Truth is...you do not know me...lets leave it at that...mmk sparky?

Greed? Do you suffer from delusion or something...because greed could not be further from my mind when I first questioned things to begin with. I was concerned ONLY with the honesty of information on the forum...I was trying to be a member of the community.

Perhaps you could pull that stick outta your butt and take this thread with a grain of salt...since it is obvious you were not present when all of this began.

Thanks...

from..."the griefer" rolleyes:
Your just another asshat trolling this forum pancakes at everything that you don't agree with. And I kinda figured ya must have been buddies with the mod for him to allow this. Just another dbl standard with you giving the mod a reach around. My original reply was about him allowing this when so many threads get locked that just don't sit well with him. Thus the dbl standard. Then you had to ride his coat tails with ya wise ass remarks thus being the griever that you are. But keep the stroking up and I am sure I will be the one banned well you continue to troll

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh and be sure to get a real witty comment in so the mods can lock this thread with your closing comment.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your just another asshat trolling this forum pancakes at everything that you don't agree with. And I kinda figured ya must have been buddies with the mod for him to allow this. Just another dbl standard with you giving the mod a reach around. My original reply was about him allowing this when so many threads get locked that just don't sit well with him. Thus the dbl standard. Then you had to ride his coat tails with ya wise ass remarks thus being the griever that you are. But keep the stroking up and I am sure I will be the one banned well you continue to troll
Why don't you take the time to ask other members of this community about me first BEFORE you decide to call me a troll? Who do you think helps manti with his numbers on a weekly basis? who do you think is present for 95% of the rares events on all the different shards? who do you think does what he can behind the scenes? I do...and up till now I prefered to not have to take any credit...I only do so now because you seem to be *so well in the know!*

ride his coat tails? figure out what is going on first...then open your mouth collector. i made the comment in jest...nothing more. that does not make me a troll...it makes me interesting. my only interest is helping the community, but I see you are not content with that.

stroke it up? i am sorry you have an issue with half the story presented...now do you usually only go by half a story when you come to these meaningful conclusions...or is my case special?

:stretcher:

Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Excuse me? Do you even know anything about me? Let me introduce myself.

I am Tomas Bryce, the moderator - who has probably ignored at least three incidents of you breaking forum rules in this thread, while you complain about others doing exactly that and getting away with it. Oh, the irony?

First thing you should know about me is that I have no friends in Ultima Online. I.E., I dislike everyone.

Second thing you should know about me is that I especially strongly dislike people who use flattery on me. So, it is not possible for someone to curry favor with me. People try it all the time and it never works.

Third thing thing you should know is that it is a very lousy thing to do to attack another human beings ethics based on such lazy speculation. That is exactly what you just did when you made that ridiculous statement. The tragic thing is that you will not even ever realize just how wrong you are in doing so, morally and factually.

Closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.