• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cove Council

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is Gau my other charecters are Charly Dont Surf and Anklebiter, wife usually plays Anklebiter. Lately some people mostly from Supr will come up too me and tell me im a scammer or im Baron. Just for the record I nor any of my charecters never scammed anyone and if there is someone here who can say otherwise please do. Then if I decide to get into it whith them they say I should leave Cove. Hmm well I dont think thats gonna happen. Cove and everyone in it has treated me above and beyond with nothing but respect. Someone from Supr at the bank told me he is using me to find idocs. Well Ooguk finds more houses than me and he also gave me a Castle so no I dont think he is using me. I have been playing UO off and on for 11 years, and in the last 4 have been in 2 idoc guilds Cove and BarRoom Heroes on LA. I left LA because it was dead and came to Pac because to me it wasnt to crowded or dead. It seems to me that if someone is good at something they get called a scammer or there running a program. Ill be at idocs and someone will say cove must be running something- Negative, we go out almost everynight and do sections and its time comsuming. I really dont care to be honest and would not even bother posting but I hate it when the wife is running around and gets called a scammer. Bottom line is Ooguk has never tried scamming me or anyone around me when I was with him. The only thing that it seems to me is Supr getting all worked up over his posts and there only thing they can say is he is a scammer or he must be running something because he beat me. Other than that I have seen one person post that he went in his house waiting for them to release something. Well he does play a theif and you should be using detect hidden in a public house anyway its 100%. So I have gotten that off my chest, happy hunting

S

SUPRsalad

gah.. lets let it drop.. im bored to tears with this baron talk, and frankly were just beating his drum for him...

the only thing I EVER said about you was 'woah, whos char is this? Charly Dont Surf'? I looooooooove yr name.. sweet movie too.
Surely you can appreciate my new char as well 'beef supreme'.

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
gah.. lets let it drop.. im bored to tears with this baron talk, and frankly were just beating his drum for him...

the only thing I EVER said about you was 'woah, whos char is this? Charly Dont Surf'? I looooooooove yr name.. sweet movie too.
Surely you can appreciate my new char as well 'beef supreme'.
Thats all I really want is to beable to walk around without being heckled lol. My intent of the post wasnt meant to defend anyone but myself. Just wish I could have spelled name Charlie Dont Surf but one letter too long (. Beef Supr cool name as well