• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Couple of Twitter Posts by RB2

B

Bella

Keith Meijer@Keith_Meijer
@GuildWars2 Will the Sylvari and Asuran be playable in the beta weekend next week?
Details

Following
@keith_meijer They will not. ~RB2#GuildWars2

3:24 PM - 29 May 12 via HootSuite · Embed this Tweet

Image will appear as a link

Personally I was not expecting the silvari or asura to be playable until launch. I only completed about 5% of the human area... or was that 5% of the whole map? Either way, I've plenty more to explore and experience before I'll worry about trying out another race.

This next tweet can be read a couple of ways.... does it mean there will be a short time between the last BWE and launch? Or could it mean we will get a L-O-N-G wait? Guess we will see at some point!

Ade@AdeintheUK
@GuildWars2 rumor is that we will get at least a month notice between the release announcement and release, is this correct?
Details

Following
@adeintheuk Strictly a rumor. We haven't announced anything of the sort. ~RB2#GuildWars2

11:32 AM - 29 May 12 via HootSuite · Embed this Tweet

Image will appear as a link