• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Couple of old yet new players returning

H4Z4RD

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Afternoon all

Just thought i would stop in and post, Not many will remember us, we only played for a 2-3 years up to the end of Samurai Empire, Both accounts went IDOC *Grumbles*

We use to be in KOV then ODT Myself with Zertas (tamer) & Minsc (red nox mage) & Subzero (Necro mage)
And my wife Azalia ( Necro mage )

Have been back in game for a week or two and big thanks to Don from EOB for helping to get me a greater dragon so i can start the long grind to gear up a new Sampire, So much has changed, i was never greatly geared but now i feel naked haha

Hope to see you all around and get to know everyone again

:)

Althalus -VKR-

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Afternoon all

Just thought i would stop in and post, Not many will remember us, we only played for a 2-3 years up to the end of Samurai Empire, Both accounts went IDOC *Grumbles*

We use to be in KOV then ODT Myself with Zertas (tamer) & Minsc (red nox mage) & Subzero (Necro mage)
And my wife Azalia ( Necro mage )

Have been back in game for a week or two and big thanks to Don from EOB for helping to get me a greater dragon so i can start the long grind to gear up a new Sampire, So much has changed, i was never greatly geared but now i feel naked haha

Hope to see you all around and get to know everyone again

:)
hey, hows the return going? from what I understand is that Oceania is quiet these days, but a few people still around.

I my self moved across to Pacific early last year, mainly play over there, although I left a few characters here, and are looking to play on Oceania a bit more now..

I hope you are enjoying being back in game again, and having fun..

Bitz

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hey there (Zoya here) bahaha its been awhile but im still around got chars scattered on a few diff shards now cause oceania jus died :(
I keep popping back in hoping to see a few more ppl around but there never is :sad3: