• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Could use some advice on a T-Hunter template...

G

guum

My plan is to stone off Cart after decoding the maps, so that leaves me with 620 points...which of these do you think would be more successful at soloing level 5s & 6s?

100 LP
110 Taming
110 Lore
100 Vet
100 Magery
100 Eval
100 Med

or...

100 LP
110 Taming
110 Lore
100 Vet
90 Magery
105 Music (jewelled to 120)
105 Disco (jewelled to 120)

Alternately, provocation in place of discordance. I assume the first of the two is fairly common among those who soulstone Cart off...anyone run with the second? If so, which do you find to be more useful for maps between provo and discord?

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would go with Bard side.

I solo 6s with bard

120 Music
120 Provo
120 Peace
LP
Carto
Mage
Eval
Med

Med is low i rely on my provo and invising.

I have had 6 Anchient wyrms and a few balies and eles on the same screeen at one time going at it.

G

guum

I wasn't really considering the full bard thing, although I suppose it could be an alternative. Is there a compelling reason do barding over taming?