• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Could this be the end for GL?

S

Still Frame

lol theyt "clearly" are chasing you although they dont look to be flagged. But your client does weird things like not showing the name in the bottom corner. I stated that i cant really read anything in your map so no im not implying that stealthers hide on the map for all i know they arent in your map at all. I dno its tiny on my monitor. But good for you, you finally got a kill on your own even if it is vs trammys.

This is about how tough your kills are. Xfielded trammy just for you

The second one takes more skill than yours because i atleast avoided a guard whack :) but yes u finally got a kill by yourself im proud. Now just do it on malador against a nontrammy

J

John G8

to get back to the original topic. the answer is no......last night i think proved that to haxz. besides...the only reno i saw was a dragon.
Talking about how you kids were curbed stomped at our Harry and the pathetic BC that hide on the island in despise while being allied with SA, then allying TDR.
I actually love the fact you kids need to ally several guilds just to fight us, it's more of a challenge which equals more fun. Thanks noobie.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Talking about how you kids were curbed stomped at our Harry and the pathetic BC that hide on the island in despise while being allied with SA, then allying TDR.
I actually love the fact you kids need to ally several guilds just to fight us, it's more of a challenge which equals more fun. Thanks noobie.
Stop with the lies and propaganda. TDR fights BC any chance we get, why? Because they don't cheat.

Don't really need an alliance to fight HaXz, ask Larry/Galactus/|||| || ||/Chad how they did against our 4 man crew in Yew last night.

S

Still Frame

Stop with the lies and propaganda. TDR fights BC any chance we get, why? Because they don't cheat.

Don't really need an alliance to fight HaXz, ask Larry/Galactus/|||| || ||/Chad how they did against our 4 man crew in Yew last night.
Haha i dont think they even got a kill on us. One shot from toad and 3 seconds later they were a ghost. For probably over an hour. restocked all pots and box's in my house :)

J

John G8

Then explain how BC and TDR were playing in the same fields while fighting HaXz.....You can't.

M

Malador

lol theyt "clearly" are chasing you although they dont look to be flagged. But your client does weird things like not showing the name in the bottom corner. I stated that i cant really read anything in your map so no im not implying that stealthers hide on the map for all i know they arent in your map at all. I dno its tiny on my monitor. But good for you, you finally got a kill on your own even if it is vs trammys.

This is about how tough your kills are. Xfielded trammy just for you

The second one takes more skill than yours because i atleast avoided a guard whack :) but yes u finally got a kill by yourself im proud. Now just do it on malador against a nontrammy
Well I guess I really knew you were to much of a child to simply man up and admit you were wrong.

You really should practice that act cause your going to spend you whole life being wrong about everything.

S

Still Frame

Well I guess I really knew you were to much of a child to simply man up and admit you were wrong.

You really should practice that act cause your going to spend you whole life being wrong about everything.
I'm not denying that i was wrong. You have killed a few people 1v1.

C

C-Punt

Well Cetric its like this, when two people really love each other they feed from both negative and positives. So them holding each other is the same as them fighting with harsh words on stratics. It is quite simple. Love. True unadulterated Love.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still good ol' delusional reno!
I don't know where he comes up with this stuff. TDR has never allied BC.

Sure, I'd ignore BC for a few minutes while fighting _I_, but as soon as _I_ was dead the fight was back on.

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Now that HaXz has retained the services of Reno, will this spell the end for guilds like _l_ and BC? I'm guessing yes. I highly doubt any guild we be able to pull off anything prime time when he's on. Good luck noobs.:fight::fight:
End of GL?

Does any of this drivel really matter? Seriously.

Nothing like the kids fighting over their corner of the playground. Good thing the playground is big.

J

John G8

I don't know where he comes up with this stuff. TDR has never allied BC.

Sure, I'd ignore BC for a few minutes while fighting _I_, but as soon as _I_ was dead the fight was back on.
I understand, you kids don't want the general public to know that either guild stooped so low to actually ally each other for a single fight or 2 (Harry aand Despise 4 nights ago) against Haxz when nobody else was looking.
(BC and TDR):loser::loser:

P

Piehunter

I understand, you kids don't want the general public to know that either guild stooped so low to actually ally each other for a single fight or 2 (Harry aand Despise 4 nights ago) against Haxz when nobody else was looking.
(BC and TDR):loser::loser:
Reno, you're tamer drops quicker than a 2 dollar ho on payday.

A

angie

Wow! all this sh** over a freaking video game and dominance!!! Whoop their ass in real life, then claim ownage.

Itari

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hax is terrible...2v7 Mere and I killed 3 last night before my virus scan popped up...and Slipknots excuse was he wasn't even attacking me...so he must just have watched his guildies die?

S

Still Frame

why have all these threads become a seig vs. malador fight with a few ganks in the middle?
Cuz we're imature duh, but since im the younger of the 2 im the one everyone calls imature. Difference is, off these boards i dont hold a grudge. Friend of mine asked me to lend them a few mil for something, although they are in an opposing fel guild i gave out the money because if you can't be friendly whats the point of talking to people in the game? It's true, a few people such as malador i dont agree with or even like but off these boards hes just a man sitting at his computer enjoying a night of ultima. Can't hate a guy for that because i'm doing the same thing. On here i find him to be a jackass who runs his mouth :) But im sure if we met off of this game without knowing either played (lets say as one of my friends family members) we could get along and talk about some stuff.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*chuckles* Dont let Reno ruffle your feathers, he likes to talk trash and he thinks chaining spawns and pvm'n is actually pvp.

S

Still Frame

Your a weazel. It would take me 3 minutes to realize nothing coming out of your mouth was sincere. We would not "get along and talk about some stuff".
Your obsessions getting old. If you're really that bitter over a game maybe you should stop logging on because you are an angry old man. Either ignore me or finally 1v1 me, we can do field rules but im sick of hearing you run your mouth when you arent even right.

A

After the Lovin'

Your obsessions getting old. If you're really that bitter over a game maybe you should stop logging on because you are an angry old man. Either ignore me or finally 1v1 me, we can do field rules but im sick of hearing you run your mouth when you arent even right.

Oh cat fight!

Nice. :twak:

M

Malador

Listen to you getting all loud and pretending you have a backbone.

Dont talk about me or to me and I will stop owning you.

P

Piehunter

The real end for on GL is Haxz.

2 harries get popped last night and HAXZ gets absolutely destroyed, per usual.

S

Sunchicken

IM not picking sides but i think yall should know the whole malador/ siege thing is really starting to creep me out. Its like you both secretly want to make babys with each othe, yet dont want anyone to know so you pancake nonstop

M

Malador

IM not picking sides but i think yall should know the whole malador/ siege thing is really starting to creep me out. Its like you both secretly want to make babys with each othe, yet dont want anyone to know so you pancake nonstop

And the fact that you would post this nonsense is even creepier.

S

Still Frame

Dont talk about me or to me and I will stop owning you.
Thank you for that nice farewell joke, now i will be done with you for good on these boards. As for your owning me everyone on here knows the truth =) you = lame. I've never resorted to r/l insults or whatever but yet you are just a bitter old man. Have a nice day :) enjoy tbe rest of your ultima career cant wait to see you on the field aldo :)

P

Piehunter

Thank you for that nice farewell joke, now i will be done with you for good on these boards. As for your owning me everyone on here knows the truth =) you = lame. I've never resorted to r/l insults or whatever but yet you are just a bitter old man. Have a nice day :) enjoy tbe rest of your ultima career cant wait to see you on the field aldo :)

As the Sosaria turns..

M

Malador

Unfortuantely you will probably be hidden so I wont see you.

P

Punk The Brigand

i find it funny reno thinks hax needs him.

the whole guild is no threat really. BUT, i have run with slip knot on LS. That kid is one of the best field callers i ever ran with, only ones being better are sir bart, and my smurf brother KY.

HAX dosent need you bro. You are just a drama momma that is stirring **** up.

if u wanna have a big game ego, hit me up son. ill bring sat the brigand back from LS, and you can even pick the type of fight. duel, field, 1v1 2v2 3v3 or if u rly need to 1v2 1v3 2v3 2v4 you call it.

ill take your ego, rip that sucka in two, then run it through the paper shredder.

PS, tell slip sativa loves him.

S

Still Frame

Unfortuantely you will probably be hidden so I wont see you.
Stop replying to me if you dont want me to answer newb. You said before all i play is my blue so when i play one of my reds you cry because he has the same skills half your guild/alliance has. But unlike them and you i'm not a newb archer, i'm still a mage. I can't wait for the killshot i still have to show up for a few seconds to get a kill.

M

Malador

Stop replying to me if you dont want me to answer newb. You said before all i play is my blue so when i play one of my reds you cry because he has the same skills half your guild/alliance has. But unlike them and you i'm not a newb archer, i'm still a mage. I can't wait for the killshot i still have to show up for a few seconds to get a kill.
Actually it is you that needs to stop worshiping me in your posts. I put you on ignore once only to find you talking **** about me when you thought I could not read it.

I did not cry about your skills. You have not been alive in my presence long enough for me to see what you skills are, or care. I said you were a coward that hides instead of fighting.

Do you read what you write. In one sentence you claim to have the same skills as half of my guild. In the next sentence you claim we are all archers and your a mage.

P

Punk The Brigand

reno is a self mock.

couldn't resist.

a bad punchline of a joke.

P

Punk The Brigand

mal i miss your installments of your daily dungeon crawls that you used to bless the BC boards with.

no offense old friend, but you lack the back up for your **** talk now.
when you had the BC army behind you, you could say whatever you want. But now??? Stop living on the stratics boards. Prove it in game and leave it at that.

i still lub u though.

S

Still Frame

Actually it is you that needs to stop worshiping me in your posts. I put you on ignore once only to find you talking **** about me when you thought I could not read it.

I did not cry about your skills. You have not been alive in my presence long enough for me to see what you skills are, or care. I said you were a coward that hides instead of fighting.

Do you read what you write. In one sentence you claim to have the same skills as half of my guild. In the next sentence you claim we are all archers and your a mage.
Umm i wasnt talking **** about you. Yes i do run the same skills as alot of your alliance (meaning hiding stealth and ninja you moron) i just play them on a skilled template unlike them. Mal Gutter punks right, you can never back up any of your **** talk so just stop its pathetic and sad. i'm sure your a good guy in r/l but on here you're a ****ing dumbass

M

Malador

Umm i wasnt talking **** about you. Yes i do run the same skills as alot of your alliance (meaning hiding stealth and ninja you moron) i just play them on a skilled template unlike them. Mal Gutter punks right, you can never back up any of your **** talk so just stop its pathetic and sad. i'm sure your a good guy in r/l but on here you're a ****ing dumbass
I do not have an alliance.

So let me get this straight. When someone else uses ninja there is no skill involved but when you do it is highly skilled.

I do not need to back anything up as you backed it up for me by posting a pic of yourself hiding from your opponent.

S

Still Frame

I do not have an alliance.

So let me get this straight. When someone else uses ninja there is no skill involved but when you do it is highly skilled.

I do not need to back anything up as you backed it up for me by posting a pic of yourself hiding from your opponent.
LOL no, the fact that i play a MAGE with ninja proves i have skill because i get way more kills than deaths unlike you. Your newb guild and **** are stealth ARCHERS which take no skill aldo :).

My screenie shows tdr > fhp also, i hit from a haxz cuz i didnt wanna deal with a speeding necro while on foot im sorry. You will never win against me, in game or on these boards mal so stop trying. Go post your obsession in the thread i made just for it

C

C-Punt

Have you two thought about setting a date already? dam could of had 08/08/20008 but thats past now. Would of been cool.

M

Malador

LOL no, the fact that i play a MAGE with ninja proves i have skill because i get way more kills than deaths unlike you. Your newb guild and **** are stealth ARCHERS which take no skill aldo :).

My screenie shows tdr > fhp also, i hit from a haxz cuz i didnt wanna deal with a speeding necro while on foot im sorry. You will never win against me, in game or on these boards mal so stop trying. Go post your obsession in the thread i made just for it
LOL no, the fact that you play a mage with ninja only proves you play a mage with ninja. You just wish everyone to believe it proves you have skill.
Hiding from your opponents does not take skill.

I always win against you and that is what pisses you off. Now take my advice before it is too late for you and stop talking to me or about me so I can stop embarrassing you.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL no, the fact that you play a mage with ninja only proves you play a mage with ninja. You just wish everyone to believe it proves you have skill.
Hiding from your opponents does not take skill.

I always win against you and that is what pisses you off. Now take my advice before it is too late for you and stop talking to me or about me so I can stop embarrassing you.
can we please move the malador vs. sieg sausage loving fest to its own thread

P

Piehunter

Definitely too many sausages in the hot tub :gun:

Speaking of snausages...I thought Haxz was going to rule the shard now that _I_ was gone. But for some odd reason they don't seem to be able to anything still. Must be _I_ wasn't that good, haxz is just that bad. But I'm glad they came here to promote how dominant they'll be, especially trying to recruit every loser from every shard they can.

GG

S

Still Frame

You only embarrass yourself and if i was khalan i would embarrassed to have ever guilded you. I know BC is. :loser: But no you have never won against me, and never will. :) you would have to finally fight me on your own for that to happen

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Speaking of snausages...I thought Haxz was going to rule the shard now that _I_ was gone. But for some odd reason they don't seem to be able to anything still. Must be _I_ wasn't that good, haxz is just that bad. But I'm glad they came here to promote how dominant they'll be, especially trying to recruit every loser from every shard they can.

GG
funny isn't it.

M

Malador

You only embarrass yourself and if i was khalan i would embarrassed to have ever guilded you. I know BC is. :loser: But no you have never won against me, and never will. :) you would have to finally fight me on your own for that to happen

Oh please boy. I am a solid member who contributes and participates daily.

As for the rest we have had our fights. In the field on more than one occasion and we are about even at one kill each not counting assists.

I win every time you open your mouth to talk.

S

Still Frame

As for the rest we have had our fights. In the field on more than one occasion and we are about even at one kill each not counting assists.

I win every time you open your mouth to talk.
You have never beaten anyone verbally aldo

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

:thumbsup:

Doesnt really matter what anyone outside of FHP says. Mal has always been a dependable member and is always ready to assist his fellow guildmates.

BTW...anyone else notice how P is just the same guild as _I_ but they changed their tag? So much for "leaving the shard."

S

Still Frame

:thumbsup:

Doesnt really matter what anyone outside of FHP says. Mal has always been a dependable member and is always ready to assist his fellow guildmates.

BTW...anyone else notice how P is just the same guild as _I_ but they changed their tag? So much for "leaving the shard."
Untrue, they have a few haxz in their like larry and some other guy i forget.